Chapter 9

A/N: 

 Short chapter sorry! But I'm planning for the next one to be longer! Please stay tuned. I love you guys as always, have a wonderful day/night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 To say Taehyung had any friends was the truth. Yes, there are hybrids here who have built a friendship. And Taehyung envied them.

  He was surprised when he was able to eat with the others those few days back. Apparently he was able to since it was apart of the 'testing'. He has been kept alone due to the fact that the 'masters' said he was important. Whatever that may be.

  Taehyung didn't want to be important. He just wanted to be normal. But did he get that? No. Instead he was born as a stupid hybrid.

  ''I just want out of here'', at night, he would repeat it to himself.

  This is why when this hybrid, with black furry ears and a bushy tail, came up to him in the bathroom had told him he had plan to escape; he took it.

  Kim Namjoon, a very smart hybrid at that had talked it over and over with him until he remembered ever last detail.

  "So gather up the your friends or any other hybrids who you want to escape with us", Namjoon-hyung's (apparently this hybrid was older than Tae) words stuck in the back of his head.

  Friends?                  Any others?

  Taehyung thought for a moment. There really wasn't anyone who he could- oh wait.

  What about that cute hybrid with the big eyes. Or that porcelain skinned beauty?

  'Could they be my friends?', he thought to himself. He smiled at this.

  Yeah. 

Yeah he definitely wanted them to escape with him.

  Taehyung formed a new plan of how he would talk to them. He began walking to the cafeteria.

  Monday, which is today, he would go to lunch and purposefully sit next to the cute muscled boy whom ate salad with him. He would then proceed to tell the boy about the plan through sign language and perhaps whispering. 

  Then on Wednesday, he would 'accidently' bump into his- his?. Taehyung froze. Do I want him to be...he shook his head. No time to think about that now. Just focus on passing the information to them. 

  Moving on, he would bump into the snow white hybrid. As Tae helped the hybrid up, he would whisper in his black ears to meet Taehyung in the bathroom at night. Then he would tell the hybrid his and Namjoon's plan. 

  And he's pretty sure the hybrid will talk to his smaller friend about it. Which was fine to Taehyung. If snow wanted the dwarf to come along then so be it. 

Taehyung sat down with a smirk and waited to start his plan.