Chapter 19

A/N:

Hey guys! Hope y'all are having a better week than I am! Haha...yeah getting dumped by your boyfriend before Valentine's Day isn't a great feeling...anyways! Just means I can focus more on yoongi and the boys! I love you all and if you are single on Valentine's Day just remember You Never Walk Alone. 💜 Okay here's the story now!

———————————————-

3rd Person P.O.V

Sitting down at the kitchen table, y/n couldn't believe her ears. "So..let me get this straight...you have six other hybrid friends whom you lost and are now trying to find?."

Namjoon shrugged, "Pretty much."

Y/n was a little confused, "Well...how could you lose six friends?"

Seeing Namjoon's ears lower and smile slowly falter, y/n began to feel bad for asking. "Hey, I'm sorry I don't mean to-

Before she could softly apologize, Namjoon interrupted. "No. It just...", with a sigh he began to explain his experience in what had happened.

  Sitting in a dark alley way, Namjoon went through some money he had recently earned. Walking dogs for people wasn't a good enough paying job. However, it still brought the seven of them food.

  His ears peeking up at a sigh one of said boys released, Namjoon lifted his head. "What is it?"

  "Well..we...we just can't keep going like this!", a soft growl left the hybrid named Taehyung.

  "I mean...we don't even have enough to live in a old run down house Namjoon-ah!"

  Not getting called hyung by the younger did dent his pride a bit but he's gonna let it slide, especially since Taehyung was just letting out his anger. "I know Taehyung but-"

  "No! No you don't know! I look at Jin and jimin hyung!", Taehyung motioned with his hand over to a darker part of the alley way.

Namjoon looked over to see Jin and Jimin were cuddled up against a trash can, coughing.

  "Their sick! And yet they still trust you for whatever reason! And Hoseok! Hoseok hyung hasn't smiled in months! Every time he comes back to the dump of a home, I don't know where the hell he's been, or how his mood always decreases! And I don't know how Jungkook comes home with money either! He certainly won't talk about it while you and the others just brush it aside!" the upset hybrid's tail is now swinging back and forth in anger. Running a hand through his hair he sighed again.

  Namjoon wanted to apologize, to comfort him, but he knew the kid wasn't done talking.

   "And...and...God knows where my beautiful snow- yoongi, went. At this time of night, I can't help but to wonder if he's okay or not out there. Ever since he left to go find Jimin and Jin hyung medicine...", Taehyungs hands were now half covering his face as his ears were pressed down in shame. Namjoon could spell the self hatred from where he was sitting. "I...I should've stopped him. Told him we'd figure something else out.", the poor hybrid didn't even try to stop the tears running down his face.

"Taehyung....I'm sorry. I should've stopped him as well..I'm sorry for everything that's happening...", Namjoon gently started, "right now the only thing we can do is continue to earn money and-

"'And hope we can save up to get a home and medicine, then find Yoongi-hyung.'", something snapped inside Taehyung as he moved his head up so his arm was resting on his knee while one of his hands still covered his face. Leaving his right eye to show through his fingers. His eye resembling that of a cat who's had enough. "Yeah I know your phrase Namjoon.", his voice got deeper, scarier. More threatening. And if Namjoon ever thought he'd have to get in a fight, he never thought it'd be with his friend whom is a bigger predator than him.

"Taehyung-

"No. I'm not taking your bullshit anymore.", the predator hybrid stood up tall with his tail swaying slowly. "I'm leaving. And I'm taking Jin-hyung and Jimin- Hyung with me."

"No! Taehyung please don't do this.", Namjoon was now standing up to face the younger.

With a scoff and his arms crossed, Taehyung clicked his tongue annoyed, "Fine. Have it your way. But I'm taking Jin-hyung still, If I can heal him first then I'll come back with medicine for Jimin. Something so simple an alpha wolf should've been able to do."

Forget his pride at not be called hyung. That one stung way more. Namjoon couldn't help the small growl as he stared down Taehyung.

"And I'm going to find my beauty. Wherever he is. The feline that risked his life for us and yet one you couldn't take care of."

"Don't you mean the feline your so infatuated with and want to mate? Well guess what Taehyung cross breeding isn't legal remember. Even so, why would he want just you! Have you seen how close him and jimin are? Your just a kid anyways! It may even be your fault he left!", Namjoon didn't mean to yell those harsh cutting words...but he did. And the way he saw Taehyung's face shift into one of sorrow, he never wanted to hurt himself so bad.

"Taehyung...I-"

"No. Your right ," Taehyung didn't even spare him a glance anymore as he picked up a coughing Jin. "I am young. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to take care of the people I love. ", only then did he face his back towards Namjoon as he faced the cold night streets.

"Goodbye Namjoon."

Namjoon could only hear the small steps being taken as he realized his world was starting to fall apart. He had failed as an alpha, as a leader, but most importantly, as a friend. He promised a good life to these people, only to be the one they'd call useless.

"Shortly after that, Hoseok came back and began asking questions. Once he learned what happened he was furious, and just like our younger friend, he took Jungkook with him. Leaving me and Jimin alone."

Y/n continued to stroke the wolf's hair, comforting him as he started to cry with his head down during his small story.

Softly she asked, "And where's jimin now?"