• chapter fifteen •

As I woke up the next morning, really early may I add, I decided to finish all my packing and take it down to the mover's truck that one of the University members sent for me to load in all my stuff and they would take it over to my new dorm.

As I was looking around I realized that I had forgotten to add a box I had with all my memories of Adam to the pile. I quickly grabbed it and raced down to the front before they truck left. On my way back I decided to go and check on Adam to see what he was doing.

*knock, knock*
" Hey babe, can I come in. ", I asked. But I barely had finished my question when I was already being engulfed in a big hug by my loving boyfriend. We basically only had one day left together because today was full of things we needed to do and to spend time with our friends, well more like family, the Ducks. Which meant we only had tomorrow. My flight would be leaving the next day at 5 in the morning so I could arrive to orientation on time and still head over to try outs.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone start kissing me all over. I quickly responded and began kissing back which made him groan in pleasure. I gently pushed him down on his bed and continued to make out for a while. No, we're not having sex. We just have a lot of these moments. After we just decided to cuddle for a bit until I have to go get ready for the graduation pictures we'll all be taking.

I can't believe it. The day is finally here and I'm graduating. I've had some personal struggles but here I am.

Everything goes by so quick. I swear, I just blinked once. I'm walking up across the stage to receive my diploma and once it's in my hand I face the audience and hold it up while cheering. As I scan the crowd I see all the Ducks, their parents and mine cheering for me along with my scouts who decided to fly out and cheer me on. As I walk over back to my seat, I hug all of them and kiss Adam not believing how much I've changed and grown. I made it.