• chapter two •

" Come on sweetheart, why don't you just go and join my fanclub of cheerleaders. Girls can't play hockey. Especially forward. "

The whole team knew that I was always judged for being a forward and being a girl. They also knew what would happen when I got mad due to people saying that. In .5 seconds I had him pushed up to one of the glass barriers holding a tight grip on his shirt and was getting ready to give him a piece of my mind when I felt everyone pushing me away from him and feeling someone carry me all the way to the locker room. I hadn't even noticed who it was until they put me down, that's when I saw that it was Adam and he had a look of worry on his face.

" Why didn't you let me hit him huh?! Did you not hear him?! "

" Oh I heard him Ana, but I was not about to risk letting you get hurt or introuble then you won't be able to play. So get changed because I'm about to take you home. No more practice for today. Who knows what you'll do next? Probably punch me in the face again. " He laughed a little in the end remembering the moment he had gotten me mad and caused me to punch him square in the nose.

When we were both done getting dressed we saw the rest of the team coming off the ice and into the locker to quickly change and go home. They all rushed in so fast that I don't think they even saw me leaving. When I got outside I saw my sister waiting for us to come out. As soon as we got in the car Adam started telling her everything that happened while she just laughed while shaking her head. I couldn't help but smirk a little.

After we had gotten off Adam said goodbye to us and walked across his front yard to get to his house. Yes, we live next to eachother. Hey! I wasn't lying when I said our families are close. I looked over to my window that was towards his house and saw that Adam's was opened as well but he wasn't in his room. I quickly took a shower and changed into my sweats and hoodie. When I got out, I noticed that he still wasn't in his room. I was gonna ask him for the homework so I could copy but the moment I layed my head down on the pillow, I knew I was a goner.