𝑜𝑛𝑒.ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦'𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 4th, 2021 @ 6:00pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓗𝚄𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Dear Sean,

It's been five years since that day. The day I lost you and the fall of Wall Maria. I'm getting... better I suppose. Oliver has been a huge help and would comfort me every time I have nightmares. We would also stargaze some nights like you and I used too. I'm afraid to get too close to him. Everyone I love ends up dying.

How's the afterlife? Are Isabel and Farlan doing okay? You were pretty heartbroken when you learned about Farlan's death. I swear, you were in love with that man. I hope they welcomed you.

Today, new cadets are coming in. The 104th Training Corps. Dillon believes that the Scouts will get new cadets. But honestly? It's just gonna be the same as it is every year. Barely any people will join.

After all, who wants to put their life on the line for the sake of humanity?

Always,
Simon.

THE GRAY HAIRED MALE CLOSED his journal and his pen. Ever since that day, he became cold hearted. He refused to let people see him showing emotion. Which is why most scouts called him the Ice Prince.

"Sir." Simon turned around and spotted Oliver looking at him. "It's time to see the new trainees."

"Yeah."