𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on december 7th, 2021 @ 1:13pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓦𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

While stopped at the ruins of Utgard Castle to take a brief break, the Scouts were overwhelmed by Titan assault, vanquishing their hope of survival

While stopped at the ruins of Utgard Castle to take a brief break, the Scouts were overwhelmed by Titan assault, vanquishing their hope of survival. However, in that moment... Ymir and Simon suddenly transformed into Titans.

And then the main force of the Scouts rushed in to engage the enemy. They successfully dismantled the Titan attack. However, upon the ruins of battle, Eren and the others learn a surprising truth.

IT HAD STARTED TO RAIN not long after and clouds had darkened the sky. The Scouts made it back to the top of the wall as both Simon and Ymir were wrapped up. They were now being lifted on top of the wall as Rachel watched as Christa's eyes watered. Rachel placed a hand on her shoulder in reassurance.

"She'll be alright. She's a Titan shifter, they heal pretty quickly." Rachel told her.

"I hope so, Rachel-san." Christa stated as Rachel smiled.

"And you, stop looking so worried yourself. Simon has been through hell itself. He'll be fine." Rachel told Oliver.

"I'm not worried about that, Rach..." Oliver muttered as both Dillon and Rachel raised an eyebrow in question. "Captain Levi's gonna kill me."