𝑧𝑒𝑟𝑜.𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑠.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the prologue! I decided to add this because I wanted to give you Simon's backstory. I'll also have you know I haven't seen the No Regrets OVA, I'm simply going off based off of their wiki pages. Enjoy!

edited on july 24th, 2021 @ 4:40pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓟𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴,
𝓞𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A YOUNG SIMON LOOKED AT the weak boy that Kenny, his father's best friend, had brought in

A YOUNG SIMON LOOKED AT the weak boy that Kenny, his father's best friend, had brought in. "He looks like he's about you and Sean's age, Simon." His father, Conner, informed. "Why don't you two talk to him?"

"Fine. Come on, Sean." Simon said as he left the table and walked towards the frail unknown boy.

"Hey. I'm Simon. That's my twin brother, Sean. Our father is friends with Kenny, the guy who brought you in." Simon said. "What's your name?"

"Levi."

"Levy?" Sean questioned.

"He said Levi, Sean." Simon rolled his eyes. "That's a nice name. Well, Levi. I hope we can become friends."

As time went on, Simon watched as Kenny taught Levi everything that he knew. Both Simon and Sean were there to help him with his social skills, as they were the only other children around his age that he was with.

"Kenny." Conner Laurent said to his longtime friend after a fight that Levi caused and won easily.

"I already know what you're going to say, old friend, and I was thinking the same." Kenny replied. "Levi knows the skills he needs to survive. What about your sons?"