𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛.𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on november 16th, 2021 @ 1:46pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓢𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SIMON AND HIS SQUAD EVENTUALLY MET up with the southern team on the way to Ragako

SIMON AND HIS SQUAD EVENTUALLY MET up with the southern team on the way to Ragako. Gelgar looked and saw that only Simon had returned and was about to ask about Miche, but the look on Simon's face showed that he shouldn't.

"Connie, wait!" Reiner called out as Connie was ahead of the group. "Calm down! There could be Titans anywhere!"

"Get back here, Connie!" Reiner shouted.

Connie ignores him and continues to gallop as he approached his hometown. His eyes widened as his face turned pale.

Simon looked around Ragako, he saw that the houses were damaged. The gray haired male felt as if something was very odd about the whole situation.

"Something is definitely odd about this." Simon muttered.

"I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at, Section Commander." Oliver said.

"There's no body parts and no blood. It doesn't even look like the village was attacked by Titans." Simon explained.

"Not to mention the horses are still in the stables, meaning they didn't escape." Oliver agreed.