𝑡𝑤𝑜.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 19th, 2021 @ 4:44pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚃.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SIMON WAS DRESSED IN HIS green Scouts cape as he hopped onto his horse and set off for the gate

SIMON WAS DRESSED IN HIS green Scouts cape as he hopped onto his horse and set off for the gate. Today, the Survery Corps will make it's way through Wall Maria in hopes of finding new information.

His horse was behind Hange's as he galloped through the city with his squad right behind him. Of course, like normal, civilians gathered and rooted for them to kick Titan ass. Simon gave them a peace sign as they all roared with excitement.

"That's Section Commander Simon!" The gray haired male heard a man say next to the female that was standing next to him. "I heard his squad is the best tactician team there is!"

However, he knew this wouldn't last long. They would cheer for the Scouts when they left. By the time they came back, they would spat hateful words and show signs of pity.

It was a neverending cycle. One that Simon absolutely hated.

"It's Captain Levi!" One of them squeaked. "They say he's like an entire brigade unto himself!"

"...Shut up." Levi mumbled in response, making Simon chuckle.

"Now, now, Levi. Is that how you treat one of your admirers?" He questioned as Levi's eyes fell onto him.

"If they knew how fussy you are, they wouldn't look at you with such admiration." Hange agreed with Simon and advised Levi to look a little happier for his admirers. Simon watched as the gate opened to give them access back to the outside world.