𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦.𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 4th, 2022 @ 3:51am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈,
𝓢𝙽𝙴𝙰𝙺 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

EVERYONE WAS SILENT AT ARMIN'S claim, processing his words

EVERYONE WAS SILENT AT ARMIN'S claim, processing his words. "Is it okay for us to go now?" Artur asked, breaking the silence in the room.

"I'm sorry, but please wait just a bit longer." Niccolo told him.

"I've been saying he's a dangerous guy from the time we were in Training Corps. That Eren is a piece of crap who will lead us all to hell. And I was jealous of that piece of crap. Because he was so cool. It pisses me off to no end, but I don't want him to die just yet!" Jean said.

"Yeah. I'll lose my chance to punch that bastard if he dies here." Connie agreed.

"Let's go!" Onyankopon said as everyone followed him out of the dungeon.

"Come on, stay close to me." Niccolo told the Braus family.

"If Eren really is hiding his true intentions, why did he push us away from him?" Mikasa asked. "He said he hated me. Why would he say that?"

"Well..." Armin thought back to the time where they were at the sea.

"Hey... If we kill all our enemies... over there... will we finally... be free?"

"Could it be..." Armin mumbled as Mikasa looked towards him. "At the very least, both Eren and I know about your occasional headache since we were little. He must've used that to add more credence to his lies. I bet he didn't have time to think of a better lie. We can just ask him after it's all over."

Mikasa didn't respond as her and Armin continued up the steps.

»»————- ★ ————-««

A Yeagerist soon pulled a gun down at the group. "Hey, stop!" He shouted. "This area is under Yeagerist's control! You can't just—"

He stepped away when Jean walked forward, grabbing onto his collar. "Tell me, recruit. We're out here to save the great Yeager. Will you still put your life on the line to stop us?" He asked.

"No."

"Open all the cells at once!" Connie ordered.

All of the cells were soon unlocked. Connie opened a cell to see a beaten up Shadis. "Instructor Shadis!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, Connie. I fought a bear." Shadis said as Connie rushed over to him. Shadis then held a hand out. "Forget about me. Go."

"Commander Pixis!" Pixis turned to see Armin and Jean walking towards him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm not senile just yet. But I did have a little too much to drink." Pixis replied, causing Jean and Armin to widen their eyes.

"Listen up, all of you! We have a limited supply of Vertical Maneuver Gear here. Priority goes to those without black armbands. All of you drunkards who fell for the enemy's scheme, follow me. We'll fight off the invaders on the front line!" Pixis announced.

"Yes, sir!"

»»————- ★ ————-««

The group then walked up, carrying Thunder Spears. They finally arrived on the roof, seeing the destruction.

"The Shiganshina gate has been blocked?"

"Zeke has taken down their ships. The moment that will change the history is near!" Yelena announced.

"Umm... I suppose the one who needs our help is... Reiner?" Connie questioned with uncertainty.

"Why? Why is Zeke here?" Jean asked. "There's no way Captain Levi and Section Commander Simon would let him go free! Hey! What happened to Captain, Section Commander, and Hange?!"

"I believe it's right to assume Zeke has defeated them." Yelena answered, turning to look at them. "Since he has appeared here and now, just as he promised Eren."

"That's impossible!" Connie exclaimed.

Armin grits his teeth before he faced them. "It's a shame, but we have no choice. It's the only way for Zeke and Eren to save the world. We should join the Yeagerists and help put them together!" He said as Connie and Mikasa stepped back upon seen Yelena behind Armin.

Yelena's face went from a scary one to her smiling. "Please help Eren and Zeke. I believe in you." She said as they used their gear to propel themselves.

The Marleyan soldiers were soon firing their guns. "No good! There are too many of them!" Connie said.

"We can't get near Eren!" Jean informed.

The Jaw Titan soon appeared on the roof they were on, following after Eren. Zeke threw rocks at him as Eren walked closer.

Magath soon shot at Zeke, causing his Titan to fall off the wall as he crashed to the ground.

"Did you kill him?" Pieck asked.

"I can't get an angle on him! We should move!" Magath replied.

"Braun! Don't let the Beast and Founder get into contact!"

"Are you doing it, Eren? Please, just stop. The last person in this world who should have that power... Eren. It's you!" Reiner declared.

"Pieck, hurry!" Magath ordered. "If there's even a single speck of life left in him... he will surely scream!"

»»————- ★ ————-««

A/N: Sorry that you won't be seeing Simon for a while

A/N: Sorry that you won't be seeing Simon for a while. I would skip these episodes, but every episode is important. Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 846 words.