𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒, 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 27th, 2021 @ 11:56am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓢𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝙴, 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙵𝙵𝙴𝙽𝚂𝙸𝚅𝙴, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

IT SOON BECAME THE DAY of the trial, and it was intense

IT SOON BECAME THE DAY of the trial, and it was intense. "Simon~" Hange skipped inside his office. "Come with me to pick up Eren~"

"Do I have a choice?" Simon asked, looking up from the papers he was working on.

"No." Hange responded.

Simon groaned and pushed himself up off his desk. He got up from the chair and sighed loudly as he walked to the door.

"Don't complain, Simon." Levi called out from down the hallway.

"I wasn't complaining, shorty!" Simon shouted back as Levi poked his head from his office.

"What'd you call me?"

"Grow some height! Maybe you'll hear me better!"

Hange laughed. "Only you could get away with making fun of Levi's height." They commented.

"When you're his childhood friend and married to him, you get away with a lot of things." Simon mumbled as they walked over to Wall Sina. Miche soon joined the walk.

"I can't wait to meet this boy~" Hange said with a big smile. "I never knew someone could turn into a Titan within their will, this is so cool!"

"You're talking to one." Simon thought. "Especially since I've talked to the kid. Never knew he had that kind of power." He said out loud.