𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑤.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the last chapter of part one! Enjoy!

edited on august 16th, 2022 @ 3:26am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓐𝙱𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙾𝚆.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE RAIN WAS COMING DOWN harshly as Zeke was on a wagon

THE RAIN WAS COMING DOWN harshly as Zeke was on a wagon. "Our sole salvation... is Eldia's euthanization." Zeke mumbled, causing Levi to stop the wagon.

"You say something? Euthanization? You're about to find yourself in a Titan's mouth, listening to what it sounds like to be digested. Compared to how you stole the lives of my comrades, it sounds like a pleasant way to die." Levi spoke.

"I didn't steal... I saved lives. The lives of the children they would bear... from this cruel world." Zeke kept mumbling.

"Looks like your legs are growing back." Levi pulled out his blade.

"Isn't that right... Mr. Ksaver?! I hope you're watching!"

Zeke then moved as both Simon and Levi's eyes widened in shock and the Thunder Spear that was impaled into Zeke activated.

"Levi!" Simon shouted, rushing forward and biting into his hand.

Simon transformed just as the explosion from the Thunder Spear went off, black smoke rose into the sky.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Hange was with Floch and the other Yeagerists with their hoods up as they heard the same explosion and saw the same transformation lightning.