𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 12th, 2022 @ 2:47am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃,
𝓜𝙸𝙳𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚂𝚄𝙽.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

LEVI WAS ON TOP OF THE WALL accompanied by Simon and Oliver

LEVI WAS ON TOP OF THE WALL accompanied by Simon and Oliver. "Argh... you're kidding me! They both chased me all the way here?" Zeke asked himself.

Levi skidded down the wall with Simon following behind. "Let's call it a draw, Levi, Simon. We're in no shape to fight." Zeke said before turning back to Eren. "Bertholdt... I'm sorry, but I think it's the end for you." The Cart Titan turned around. "Eren! Someday, I'm coming back to rescue you!"

Eren looked at him in confusion before watching Zeke and the Cart Titan retreat.

Levi lands on the roof by Eren with Simon and Oliver landing down next to him.

"Captain! Section Commander! Oliver-san!" Eren called their names.

"That was the last of my gas. I'll chase him! Hand over your gas and blades!" Levi ordered.

Simon glanced over at a burnt body behind Eren as he narrowed his eyes. The body was unidentifiable. "Who... is that?" He asked himself.

"Right!"

"Hurry!"

The burnt body then made a gasp of air, catching Eren's attention as he turned back around.