𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑥.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 19th, 2021 @ 11:50am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓣𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳, 𝟻𝟽𝚃𝙷 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝚇.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"HE'S ALIVE. THE TARGET APPEARS intelligent, and it's goal seems to be capturing Eren. If it wanted him dead, it would've crushed him. The target is fighting to escape after going through the trouble of putting him in its mouth." Mikasa explained.

"It's goal may have been to eat Eren. If that's the case, he's in its stomach. It's more reasonable to assume that he's dead." Levi stated.

"He's alive!"

Levi looked back at her. "I hope you're right." He said.

"If you'd only protected Eren, this wouldn't have happened!" Mikasa said.

Levi fully turned to face her. "I see... You're the one from back then. Eren's close friend?" He guessed. "We'll limit ourselves to a single goal. First, give up on killing the Female Titan."

"It killed many of our comrades!"

"As long as it can harden its skin, we can't kill it. Do as I say. We'll pin our hopes on Eren still being alive, and rescue him before it leaves the forest. Simon and I will tear away at it... You draw it's attention!" Levi said.

Mikasa headed in front of the Female Titan while Simon and Levi were right behind her. The Female Titan turns to face them both instead of Mikasa. She balled her fist up and goes to punch them but Levi reacts quickly and cuts her arm up all the way to her eye. The Female Titan falls back onto a tree while Levi reloads his blades as he looked over at Simon who just smirked in reply.