𝑡𝑒𝑛.𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤, 57𝑡ℎ 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠, 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on october 7th, 2021 @ 3:51pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽,
𝓒𝚁𝚄𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝚆, 𝟻𝟽𝚃𝙷 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙴𝚈𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂, 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ERWIN WAS STILL RIDING ALONG with his squad by his side

ERWIN WAS STILL RIDING ALONG with his squad by his side. "When the Colossal Titan vanished, whoever was inside had been wearing Maneuver Gear, so that they could escape in the steam. Do you think the same possibility applies here?" He asked.

"But at the time... Based on what we saw when Eren emerged from the Titan, we concluded it would he impossible." Hange replied. "His equipment was destroyed, and his uniform was gone. Above all, Eren was so weak, he couldn't even stand unassisted."

"The Female Titan was able to attract other Titans with its cry. We failed to predict this, and the operation failed. If Titan abilities vary depending on skill, it was a mistake to use Eren, a total novice, as the basis for our assumptions. If we are to outwit our enemy, we'll need to think outside the box." Erwin explained.

"If we're withdrawing, does that mean the mission succeeded?" Jean asked.

"If so, then we may already know who was inside the Female Titan." Armin responded.

"I'd like to see who it is... But why was the Commander so sure that the enemy would come after Eren if he left the walls?" Jean questioned.

"I think it's because, for some reason, they suddenly stopped their advance in the midst of the last assault." Armin answered. "Even though they managed to break through Trost's gate, they didn't even try for the inner gate. And when Eren sealed the gate, they let him. It could mean that they now have bigger concerns..."