𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒.𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑟.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter of season four! Enjoy!

edited on june 4th, 2022 @ 5:16am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓓𝙴𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝚆𝙰𝚁.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱: 𝟪𝟧𝟦 — 𝖫𝖨𝖡𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖮 𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝖹𝖮𝖭𝖤 》

AN OLDER SIMON STROLLED THROUGH the Liberio Internment Zone. It had been four years since the Survey Corps reclaimed Wall Maria. Simon's appearance had slightly changed. He was now 182 cm (6' 0") and his hair got longer to where he had to tie it up in a man-bun. He was also wearing a gray cloak in order to cover his black Scouts uniform underneath.

He decided to come to Liberio to scan the city for the Scouts. He only really told Levi, Oliver, and Dillon where he was going, knowing that his husband would freak if he was missing, and told Oliver and Dillon so they could bring his ODM gear.

"So this is where I'm from..."

Simon suddenly heard cheers coming from the gate. "Shit. It's the Warriors. If Reiner takes notice of me, I'm fucked." He thinks to himself.

He pulls his hood further down, covering his hair and face before he pretended he was interested in a newspaper.

Simon noticed a young boy, who looked about twelve years old, with short, shaggy light brown hair and large downward-sloped light hazel eyes with rather long eyelashes.