𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on may 4th, 2022 @ 4:51am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓗𝙴𝚁𝙾.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SIMON HAD A STARE DOWN with the Beast Titan

SIMON HAD A STARE DOWN with the Beast Titan. "So it seems the predecessor of the Crystalized Titan had passed her Titan to her kin, before sending her husband and children to Paradis." Zeke spoke from inside of his Titan. "How foolish."

"Now, all I need to do is wait..." Simon thought as he made a crystal crossbow, aiming it at the Beast Titan.

"Hmm? My Titans have fallen..."

Levi appeared from the green smoke. Levi slashed his arm that had extended out. The Beast Titan went to cover his nape as Simon aimed two crystalized arrows at him, taking out his eyes. Levi then slashed the Beast Titan's ankles.

"What happened to all that fun you were having?!" Levi questioned as he flew down. "Come on, let's try to enjoy this!"

Levi slashed at the Beast Titan's nape before finally releasing Zeke from it as he shoved his blade into Zeke's throat.

"After transforming, if your body's severely damaged, it's too busy healing to let you transform. Isn't that right?" Levi shoved the blade further down into his mouth.

"Hey, answer me. Learn some manners." Levi told him. "I can't kill him yet... isn't anyone out there still alive? If they are, even on the brink of death, this injection will make them a Titan. We can have them eat this guy and steal the Beast Titan's power. Someone, just one..." An image of Erwin appeared in his mind.