𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒.𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Can you believe we're almost done with season two? Enjoy!

edited on january 10th, 2022 @ 12:24pm

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴,
𝓒𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙶𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ERWIN TURNED AROUND AND SPOTTED the Armored Titan running out of the forest

ERWIN TURNED AROUND AND SPOTTED the Armored Titan running out of the forest. "All squads! Let the Titans chase after you! Follow my lead!" Erwin ordered, raising his blade in the air.

"Erwin... You demon! Are you trying to use us as bait again?!"

"That's not my intention! The Military Police have fought well! Now serve your duty as soldiers!" Erwin shouted. "The Armored Titan plans to escape with Eren and Simon! We have to stop him no matter what!"

The Armored Titan continued running with the Scouts chasing after him. "He's not fast enough to escape! We'll catch up!" Jean shouted.

"This time, I won't hesitate. I'll kill them both, I swear!" Mikasa declared. "And if Ymir gets in my way, she's asking for it, too. No matter what it takes... I will!"

Simon looked back towards where the Scouts were chasing after the Armored Titan. He looked over to Bertholdt. "Say, do you think Reiner can really outrun the horde of Titans following us? Not that I'm the one to complain." He asked as Bertholdt groaned at his question.

"Despite everything, you seem surprisingly calm." Bertholdt pointed out.

"You're really underestimating my squad, Hoover. I picked them out singlehandedly for a reason, you know. They are the ones tasked to protect me. I'm not really worried." Simon said as Bertholdt stayed silent.