𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑦.

A/N: Hello, readers! Thank you so much for 1K votes on this book! Enjoy the chapter!

TW: mentions of suicidal thoughts.

edited on july 27th, 2022 @ 4:06am

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽,
𝓢𝙰𝚅𝙰𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚈.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

THE SOUND OF THE CLOCK ticking in the room could be heard as Mikasa, Armin, and Gabi all had their hands on the table

THE SOUND OF THE CLOCK ticking in the room could be heard as Mikasa, Armin, and Gabi all had their hands on the table. Gabi had a horrified look on her face as no one spoke a word.

"I want to have a nice, calm talk." Eren finally spoke up. "We don't need to fight to solve Eldia's problems. Don't worry about Hange and your friends. We're just moving them somewhere else, that's all."

"Eren, we're the ones who wanted to talk to you. Why did you decide to attack Marley on your own?" Armin questioned. "Did Zeke and Yelena really convince you to join them?"

"I am free." Eren simply replied, getting Armin and Mikasa's attention. "No matter what I do or how I do it, I'm acting of my own free will."

"Even what you did after you met Yelena? Was that your own free will?" Armin asked.

"Yeah."

"No, you're being manipulated. You'd never get innocents or children involved, even those from an enemy nation. And you care about us more than anything else! Am I wrong? Back when you saved me in that cabin in the mountains, when you wrapped this scarf around me, that was your kindness—" Mikasa moved her hand up to touch her scarf.