Chapter 13 - William's day at Mrs. Herald's Home

☆ Bonus Chapter ☆

|The Teacher - Mrs. Herald's House|

William: *wakes up on a bed*
William: *looks around*

William thoughts: "Looks like I am in my teacher's bedroom..."

William then hears Mrs. Herald talking with her husband in the hall so he decides to go and ask about Anthony & Nora.

William hops down the bed, walks towards the bedroom entry door, stretches himself to reach for the door handle and with a bit of effort opens the door.

William thoughts: "It was annoying to open the door, maybe being a 3-year-old wasn't such a good idea... Other than the fact that kindergarten is really boring, I can be forgiven for doing anything, have almost no responsibilities and am simply cute. Actually, on second thought, being a 3-year-old isn't too bad. Also, it was my choice to go to the kindergarten, I was just curious, I will tell Anthony that I don't want to go to any kind of preschool or school next time I meet him."

Mrs. Herald: *notices the bedroom door creek open*
Mrs. Herald's husband: "Looks like the little chap woke up, you take care of him, I will brew tea by myself."
William: *slowly walks into the hall as if he heard nothing*
Mrs. Herald: *approaches William and lifts him up* "Hey there William! slept well?"
William (acting like a kid): "Where is Mommy and Daddy?"
Mrs. Herald: "I spoke with your daddy, he called me around 15 minutes ago he will come home soon, Okay." *assuring smile*

William's thoughts: "Well, that's good to know."

William: "Okay"
Mrs. Herald: "Umm... Want some cookies?"
William (acting like a kid): "Yes!" *happy face*
Mrs. Herald: *humble smile*
Mrs. Herald: *walks towards the sofa and places William down on it* "Sit here, I will bring the cookies." *walks away to another room*

William thought's while sitting on the sofa: "Ah, this sofa is so comfortable, I wish I could just lie down on it. Wait a min... I am a 3-year-old! I can lie down anywhere without being weird or disrespectful."

William: *Lies down and sinks into the sofa*

[Author - Cryo Zircon: "Not literally, sinks is just a metaphor, Obviously."]

-3 seconds later-

William thoughts while lying on the sofa and facing the ceiling: "Hmm, this reminds me, almost every child has turned upside down on the sofa at least once, I tried to do it after growing up too but it was just too hard and annoying. I think I can do it now that I am in a body of my 3-year-old self, let's see how the world looks upside down."

William grabs the top of the sofa with his legs and shifts his body upside down on the sofa.

William thoughts while upside down: "Wow, I haven't been upside down in a while, it looks like the entire world is is upside down even the gravity feels distorted, slightly trippy but fun nonetheless. No wonder children do this."

William: *notices Mrs. Herald walking out from the supposed kitchen with a plate in her hands*

William's thoughts: "In my perspective it looks as if the teacher is walking on the ceiling, well... if ceiling was the floor that is. This is such a weird experience, I love it."

Mrs. Herald approaches William with a plate in her hand and sits beside him on the sofa.

William (acting like a kid): *excitedly moves from the upside down position and stands on the sofa and looks at Mrs. Herald as to covey "cookies?"*
Mrs. Herald: *smiles* "Here you go." *takes a cookie and moves it towards William*

William thoughts: "Now I have two choices, one, I bite the cookie while it's still in her hand, two, I take the cookie and eat it with my hands. I will go with the former choice because why not? I am a 3-year-old after all."

William: *takes a small bite of the cookie and eats it*
Mrs. Herald: *adoring smile*

William's thoughts: "Wow, this cookie is delicious."

William (acting like a kid): *opens his mouth waiting for a cookie to be fed*
Mrs. Herald: *feeds him*
William: *eats*

Mrs. Herald's thought's: "He's so cute, makes me want a kid for myself... It's unfortunate that I can't have a baby because my husband has erectile dysfunction, perhaps I should consider adopting one... I doubt I will find a kid as cute William tho."

William (acting like a kid): *touches Mrs. Herald* "Cookie!"
Mrs. Herald: *snaps out of her thoughts and grabs a cookie*
William (acting like a kid): *opens his mouth*
Mrs. Herald (while smiling): *feeds William*
William: *eats*

William's thoughts: "This is fun, lol, It feels nice to do stuff you can't do as an adult due to societal standards."

"Ding dong" the door bell rings.

Mrs. Herald: *hands the cookie to William* "Looks like your mommy and daddy have arrived!"
William: "ok" *grabs and eats cookie*

William's thoughts: "What? I am not an ungrateful brat! It's really good! I can't help it. Plus, I am kid I can do whatever I want! So, shut up and stop criticizing me for my actions stupid brain."

Mrs. Herald: *humble smile*

Mrs. Herald leaves the plate of cookies on the sofa and walks towards the main door of the house.

Mrs. Herald (yelling towards the main door of the house): "Coming!"

_____________________

Thanks for reading, this was the bonus chapter as promised! (◠‿◕)

Vote this chapter because... umm... please? And comment below your opinions I read each of them.

Until next time, take care, cya next chapter.