Chapter 19 - "He's not a kid..."

Anthony: *notices Nora arrive back with William* "Hey! Welcome back, I am here!"
Nora: *breathes deeply* "Anthony, we have to go... Please"
Anthony: "What? Why?"
Nora: "Now, please let's just go I will tell you when we are safer."
Anthony: "Um... Alright, although I don't see why here isn't safe..."

Anthony's thoughts: "Unless..."

They both walk out of the mall with William.

William (while getting carried by Nora): "I'm hungry!"
Nora: "Okay sweetie, just wait a bit..." *continues walking towards their car*

They reach the car.

Nora: *locks William in his car seat with the belt and hands him a sippy cup filled with milk* "Here ya go..."
William: *Grabs the sippy cup and starts drinking*
Nora: *kisses William on the cheek*
William: *smiles*

William's thoughts: "I love being a kid!"

Anthony: *Gets in the car and starts engine*
Nora: *Also gets in the car*
Anthony: *looks at Nora* "So, umm..."
William: *silently drinks from his sippy cup*

Nora: "Please drive away from this mall, preferably back to our home..."
Anthony: *sigh* "Alright, this better be important..."

-Meanwhile-

Old Woman - Male Agent: *gets woken by some women gather around him*
Random Woman: "Are you okay miss?"
Old Woman - Male Agent: "Ah..." *places his hand on his head and stands up* "It's okay, I just got hit in the head that's all."
Random Woman: "Would you like me to call someone?"
Old Woman - Male Agent: "No no no, it's fine thank you for the offer, you can leave now, I can take care of myself from here."
Random Woman: "Also, I found this..." *hands handcuffs* "Do these belong to you?"
Old Woman - Male Agent: *takes the handcuffs* "Yea, uh- my son works with the police he must've misplaced it in my purse..."
Random Woman: "Oh I see, you fallen on the ground with the handcuffs lying beside you very close to you just seemed oddly strange and suspicious, that too in a mall bathroom... How did you get hit in the head anyway? Did someone hit you?"
Old Woman - Male Agent: "I uh- umm, I got hit by myself, I am getting old, vision is..."
Random Woman: "Understood, it's okay ma'am, If you need anything just ask"
Old Woman - Male Agent: "It's fine, just leave me now, thank you."

|Few Moments Later in Another place|

Mr. Howrath: *gets a call on his phone*
Mr. Howrath: *accepts/picks up the call*
Old Woman - Male Agent (On the call): "Howrath sir, My apologizes, I lost them..."
Mr. Howrath: *bangs table with his fists* "I trusted you Agent 07..."
Old Woman - Agent 07 (On the call): "Forgive me sir, It's my mistake for being careless with their kid"
Mr. Howrath: "He's not a kid..."
Agent 07 (On the call): "What do you mean?"
Mr. Howrath: "Come back here, I have something to discuss..."

_________________________

Thank you so much for sticking around, I will post the next chapter on 9th of September or before that!