Chapter 07 - 3 Months Later...

-3 MONTHS later-

|Anthony's House - 7:17 AM|

William and Nora come out of the bathroom. Nora dries naked little William with a towel while Anthony dresses up in his business suit.

Nora then lifts William up and places him down on the bed. She then walks towards the wardrobe, opens it, grabs a pair of tiny socks, a little underwear, a small inner-wear/vest, a pant and a cute looking t-shirt.

[ Note: William used the ID change function with a sticker on Anthony, so he is now officially a 3 year old son of Anthony and Nora, and Nora's memory was altered into thinking that he was 3 year old from the start. ]

Nora closes the wardrobe, goes near William, bends down and puts socks on William's tiny legs with the underwear being next and then the vest.

William hops down the bed and Nora lets him wear the pant and the t-shirt by himself she just does the button part for him.

Nora: "Go wear your shoes mommy will come."
William: "Okay." *goes to the hall*

William grabs a pair of tiny green shoes from the shoe rack and waits near the front door after putting it on.

-1 minute later-

Anthony arrives near the door with keys in one hand and grabs his pair of shoes and puts it on.

William: "Daddy?"
Anthony: *looks down at William*
William: "Let's go?"
Anthony: "yea ok..." *shouts/yells* "NORA! READY YET?"
Nora's voice from the bedroom: "You take William and go, I am almost done!"

Anthony unlocks the door and leaves the key in the door.

Anthony: *shouts/yells* "I am leaving the key here, okay?"
Nora's voice from the bedroom: "Okay okay."

William and Anthony get out of the apartment. Anthony closes the door and they both proceed to the lift/elevator. William tries to reach the elevator/lift button but to no avail, Anthony notices this and lifts William up to the button to allow him to press it.

William taps the button and Anthony places him back down.

William: *looks up at Anthony and smiles*
Anthony: *smiles back*

The elevator/lift arrives and they both get in. Anthony taps the button for Ground Floor (Floor 0) and lift/evelator door closes and they start moving downwards.

William: "Anthony... I just wanted to say, am really happy to have you accept me as your son, I honestly don't think any other friend would be able to do such an... abnormal thing..."
Anthony: *smiles* "Thanks!"
William: "Also, you be you I don't mind but... you know that sex feels amazing, right? Why don't you do it then?"
Anthony: "Why you want a baby brother?"
William: *blushes* "No no no no that's not what I meant, I was wondering why don't you just wanna do sex with protection on obviously."
Anthony: "Well... Umm-" *the elevator/lift reaches the Ground Floor*

They get out of the elevator and start walking towards the exit of the apartment building. William starts getting outpaced by Anthony due to Anthony's giant legs.

William: "Daddy, Wait for me!"
Anthony: *turns around and looks at William catching up*
William: *reaches Anthony* "Please walk slower I don't want to get kidnapped like last time..."
Anthony: "Right... sorry, there's no need for me to walk slower tho."
William: "Why? How will I catch up to-"
Anthony: *lifts William up* "like this" *starts walking and winks at William*
William: *Smiles* "I might have not told this to you yet, but I love it when you lift me up, it feels like some theme park ride."
Anthony: "Lol, stop making me jealous before I turn you into my Daddy."
William: *Laughs*

-1 minute of walking later-

They arrive at Anthony's car. Anthony opens the back door, places William in his booster seat, straps him in and closes the back door of the car. He then opens the front door of the car, takes a seat on the driver's seat, puts his seat belt on, starts the car and shuts his door.

-3 minutes later-

Nora arrives and gets inside the car beside Anthony.

Anthony: "Shall I start going?"
Nora: *checks weather William is strapped in his booster seat through the rear view mirror* "yep."
Anthony: *starts driving*

-1 hour later-

Anthony: "Hey Nora, we are here wake William up."
Nora: "Oh okay, right!" *gets out of the car, opens the back door and slightly pats William to wake him up* "William... Come on, wakey wakey."
William: *Wakes up with drowsy eyes*
Nora: "We have arrived at the kindergarten, let's go!" *Takes William out of the booster seat and carries him towards the kindergarten*

_____________________________

Be sure to vote, comment and stuff.

Also, I wonder how long am I going to write this story for... Hmmm... Should I try to make this the longest Age Regression Story on Wattpad? Yesh! 100%

I have so many plots in my mind for this story my head is going to explode! Maybe, just maybe this story might end up like the fate series (anime) with alternate storylines... 😅

Anyways, thanks for reading I really appreciate your support. I am truly nothing without ya'll.

Btw, something off topic here, if you think about it, wood is more rare than diamonds or gold in the entire universe.