Chapter 08 - User busy

_ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _

Apologies for the delay, I wrote a bigger chapter to make up for it.
_ __ _ __ _ __ _ __ _

Nora: *places half sleepy William down near the kindergarten entrance* "Bye! Be careful!"
William: "Okay" *smiles and childishly waves his hand signaling "Bye" to Nora*

William walks inside the kindergarten and then walks towards his class.

William's thoughts: "This is the 5th Day since I first went to kindergarten, I mean the second first time... At first I was excited to relive my childhood, but now, to be honest, learning ABC everyday and reciting poems, both of which I already know, it feels like I am wasting my life, although, the praise feels good... I want to do something different..."

He walks into his class and sits at the front desk near the door. A boy named Tyson sits beside him and he thinks William is his friend but for William he's just a dumb cute little 3 year old.

He continues with the class.

-1 hour later-

The teacher starts asking students ABCs, all the kids had a hard time stopping at J or Q and even skipping some letters. When it was William's turn he told all of the ABCs with ease and the teacher was happy and told the entire class to clap for him.

William: *smiles with a slight blush*
William thoughts: "BOW BEFORE ME KIDDOS! ME IZ LE GENIUS! muhahaha! lol I feel so superior."

Then William decides to do something different.

William's thoughts: "So... I am just a 3 year old, pretty sure I can do anything even murder and people will think I am innocent... possibilities are endless! Alright let's start small and try to make the teacher feel ackward." *smirks*

He gathers his guts walks out of his chair and approaches the teacher.

Teacher: *looks at William coming towards her while the whole class is busy doing random talking*
William: *arrives near the teacher and looks up at her* "I love you teacher!" *hugs teachers legs*
Teacher's thoughts: "Awww so cute!"
Teacher: *ruffles William's hair* "awww... I love you too! now go back to your seat."
William: "Okay" *walks back to his place trying not to blush*
William's thoughts: "Wow! I really can get away with anything!"

He continues his day at the kindergarten...

-3 hours later-

The school is over and William and everyone else get out of their class.

Other children leave with their parents, but, strangely Nora and Anthony aren't there on the usual time to take William.

William's thoughts: "Where are they?"

-15 minutes later-

After around 15 more minutes of waiting the school was near empty and William was getting worried. He started looking for someone he can ask for help.

He spotted his teacher leaving the staff room.

Teacher: *felt her clothes being tugged and so she looked and noticed William*
William (trying his best to do a child impression): "Teacher Teacher my mommy and daddy not come, I am scared." *makes a sad face*

Teacher's thoughts: "His parents must be late or something, but this is too late... hmm. Poor little guy."

Teacher: *pats William's head* "It's okay I have your mommy's and daddy's number, ok? I will call them, don't be sad." *smiles*
William (trying his best to make a child impression): "Thwnk yuu teacher!" (Thank you teacher!) *makes a smile with his teeth*
Teacher: *smiles back* "Follow me" *Walks into the staff room*
William: "Okay" *Follows her into the staff room*

Teacher: *Opens her record book* "William, what is your mommy's name?"
William: *Acts distracted by the showcase and bookshelf to seem more like a kid*
Teacher: "William...?" *humble sigh*
Teacher: *gets up from her chair, goes near William, picks him up and places him on her table*
William: *acts confused and stares at her*
Teacher: "What is your mommy's name?"
William (trying his best to do a child impression): "My mommy's is Nora!" *smiles*
Teacher: "Good!" *ruffles though William's hair*
William: *smiles*
Teacher: *Looks for her number in her record*

Teacher's thoughts: *Finds The Phone Number* "There it is!"

The teacher takes out her phone and starts dialing Nora's phone number, just then William starts saying "Teacher! Teacher!" but she continued dialing only saying "wait, I am calling your mommy". The teacher calls but to no avail only being left with a message displaying 'user busy'.

William's thoughts: "Wait she says... Hmm... I CAN'T WAIT I GOTTA PEE LIKE NOW! PLEASE STUPID TEACHER HELP ME! AAAAAH!"

-10 seconds later-

William: *tugs his teacher* "Teacher please! listen!"
Teacher: "ok fine, what happened?" *looks at William*
William: "I want to pee!" *moves his legs rapidly in an attempt to control his pee the best he can*
Teacher: "Oh!" *lifts him up from the table and places him down on the floor*
William: *hurries to exit the staff room but to end up not being able to reach the door knob* "Teacher!"
Teacher: *Notices william almost panicking near the staff room door* "Yes I am coming" *gets up from her seat and walks towards the door*

William thoughts: "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" *pees his pants*

Teacher: *notices William with wet stain near the crotch area and with a near crying face*
William: *Gives in to his embarrassment and starts crying as he is just a 3 year old and crying is perceived as normal for kids his age*
Teacher's thoughts: "oh no... poor thing, this is all my fault."
Teacher: "It's ok, don't cry, accidents happen to everyone. We have some spare pants here in the staff room you can wear them." *pats William's head reassuringly*

The teacher takes out a pull up and a spare pant and undresses William getting rid of his wet pants and underwear. Fortunately, there was nobody else in the staff room other than him and the teacher, or else William would have been extremely embarrassed. She calls a janitor and hands him William's wet clothing telling him to wash it and return it. Janitor goes away with the wet clothing and William stands naked with his head down trying to not seem shy. She then helps William wear the pull up and the pant and he wears them silently with no questions asked.

Teacher: *Smiles at William* "It's okay."
William: *blushes*

The teacher attempts to call Nora once again but unfortunately she is again greeted by a message saying 'user busy'.

Teacher's thoughts: "Almost everyone have left school by now where are this poor kid's parents..."
Teacher (trying to keep William calm): "Your parents are busy they will come later, stay with me for sometime."
William: "okay."
Teacher: *lifts up William and carries her to her husband's car waiting outside*

William's thoughts: "I am worried... where are they? I really hope something bad didn't happen to them."

____________________________

Thanks for reading! Make sure to vote and tell what you think with a comment! I deeply value your opinion.

I hope I compensated for the time I didn't publish.

Until next time, sayonara and stay safe.