Chapter 15 - Escaping Mr.Maxwell

[ Author - Cryo Zircon: "Hi there, glad to see you here, I am back, thanks for reading so far, Please enjoy. Also, there's something you might want to read in 'Chapter 07 - 3 months later...', It's a note that adds to the story. I wrote it while re-editing and improving this book." ]

William: "Well... So can we go home now? I am still in my kindergarten uniform."
Anthony: "Yeah sure, there's just one problem... It's about Mr.Maxwell, I don't wanna hurt his feelings, so can you help me out by saying that you are tired and want to go home and other kid stuff that will get me and you out of here?"
William: "Sure, it's the least I can do after all the things you have done for me." *thumbs up with a wink and a smile*
Anthony: "Alright, then let's get out of here I also want to go home..." *lifts up William and carries him*

They reach the hall and find Nora standing near the front door of the house and talking with Mr.Maxwell and Mrs.Herald.

William (while in Anthony's arms): "Looks like Nora has already prepared to bid farewell."
Anthony: "yea, looks like it, well... that makes things easier."

They approach the front door.

Nora: *notices William and Anthony* "Alright, Mr.Maxwell and Mrs.Herald we will head home now, thank you for your hospitality" *smile*
Mrs.Herald: "Feel free to come again!"
Anthony: "Now then, I will be going too, bye Mr.Maxwell!"
Mr.Maxwell: "Take care! Come again!"

William thoughts (while in Anthony's arms): "I don't want to say bye, it takes too much energy and I am lazy right now, well, I am a kid and no one cares what I do so... I will just relax."

William (while in Anthony's arms): *rests his head down on Anthony's shoulder and hugs Anthony*

Maxwell: *smiles*
Herald: *smiles*

Anthony's thoughts: "It's hard to believe that he still is an adult on the inside."

Anthony: *humble smile*

William's thoughts (while in Anthony's arms): "See? they are happy at my cuteness, I can be a lazy sloth and make people around me happy, how great is that!"

They arrive at their car

Anthony: *straps William in the booster seat* "there ya go, little king." *friendly smirk*
William (while in the booster seat): *smiles with a tongue out* "thanks"

They start driving home

William's thoughts: "I am so full... Those cookies were good. This is life, no work, no stress & no responsibilities, this is heaven on Earth."

William (while in the booster seat): *relaxes*

Nora: "So... Before going home can we do some shopping?"
Anthony: "Yea sure, which mall?"
Nora: "Umm, how about Azure Mall?"
Anthony: "Alright, Azure Mall it is" *drives towards the mall*
Nora: "Nice!"

[ Note: The mall name is made up and thus, may not be a real mall ]

William's thoughts: "Well, this is the first time we all will be going shopping together as I normally stayed either at home or kindergarten... But, I am tired, plus I am still in my kindergarten uniform Oh well, it is what it is."

William (while in the booster seat): *suddenly feels like peeing*

William's thoughts: "Uh-oh... Not again, I am not used to the really weak 3-year-old bladder control, it's almost impossible to hold it in for at least 2 mins. Oh wait, I am wearing a pull-up..."

William (while in the booster seat): *pees in pull-ups*

William's thoughts: "Well... This is new, I always used to wear the ARD 3000 so it absorbed all my pee and poop. Peeing in pull-ups, as cringe as it may seem, feels... Well, It's embarrassing but feels nice wet and warm. It's a strange feeling... I am ashamed that I even like it. Don't worry William you are a kid, it's fine..."

William (while in the booster seat): *feels the now slightly puffed pull-up through his pants*

[ Author - Cryo Zircon: "puffed because it has pee in it, just in case you have Alzheimer's disease" ]

William (while in the booster seat): *continues observing the feeling of a wet pull up and slowly starts falling asleep*

___________________________

Thank you once again. I hope you liked the chapter, if you did don't forget to vote. Also, tell me anything in the comments and follow me to stay updated.

Btw, something serious, I understand if you have obsessions or desires to wear diapers. Trust me, I truly understand. But, keep in mind that diapers take 500 years to decompose, so just think about it... That's half a Millennium! Like 5 entire human generations can live and die within that time frame. So, if the desire is so strong that it's near impossible to stop yourself, then it's okay. But, if you can it's always better to say no, the planet and your wallet will thank you for it.

Anyways, cya next chapter :)