Chapter 21 - PASH-AEW!

|Howrath's Place|

Agent 07: *Inspects box*

While Agent 07 inspects the ARD 3000's (Age Regression Diaper 3000) box, the box suddenly starts glowing.

Agent 07: "Howrath sir! The box... It's glowing!"
Howrath: "What?" *looks at the box* "What did you do?!"
Agent 07: "No- Nothing sir... I was just looking and it suddenly started glowing..."
Howrath: "Okay..."

"*PASH-AEW" teleportation sound*
Suddenly the box and the guide book disappear with a teleportation flash.

Agent 07: "The box and the guide book... it's gone..."
Howrath: "Damn-it!" *bangs his fist on the table with frustration*

|Just a few moments ago at Anthony & Nora's Apartment|

William is laying on the bed while Anthony and Nora talk about the mall incident.

Nora: "What's going on with us, why can't we live peacefully? And why did the guy who attacked me told me that you didn't tell you about it the diaper whatever it is?"
Anthony: *silence*
Nora: "I don't understand what's going on, please Anthony I need answers, is there something you are hiding from me?"
Anthony: "...umm... uhh... N- No... of course not..."
Nora: *glares at Anthony*
Anthony: *sweats*

Voice in William's mind: "Update complete"

William's thought's: "Huh? What was that? Update complete? Am I hearing things?"

*"PASH-AEW" teleportation sound*
The ARD 3000's box and guide book appears with a flash on top of William and falls on him.

William (While lying on the bed): "Ouch!"
Nora and Anthony: *turns around*

Nora: "What! What just happened?" *rushes towards William on the bed*
Nora: *picks the box up from on top of William and places it aside* "William, are you okay? are you hurt?"
William: "ow... yea, I'm okay"
Nora: *picks up William and hugs him in her arms* "What happened William? How did this box hurt you?"

William's thoughts: "What should I say?!"

Anthony's thoughts: "OH F***, THE BOX, WHY?! WHY NOW? WHAT DO I DO, I CAN'T LET HER KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!"

________________________

Thanks for reading! Follow me to stay updated and don't forget to comment and vote!

Cya! Have a nice day!