Chapter 16 - First Change

☆ Bonus Chapter ☆

They arrive at the mall.

William ( while sleeping in the booster seat): *snores*
Anthony: *notices William's snore* "Oh right, I should've noticed... William already seemed tired"
Nora: "I know I have said it many times, but, he's so cute!" *excited 'aww' face*
Anthony: "Yea, I agree, he is really cute." *smiles* "Well... He seems to be sleeping very peacefully, looks like I will have to carry him."
Nora: "I will carry him, for now..."
Anthony: "Okay sure, let's go then!"

They leave the car.

Anthony carefully takes William out of the booster seat and lifts him out as to try not to disturb his sleep.

Anthony (while carrying sleeping William): *walks to Nora* "Here... You said you wanted to carry him for a while, right?" *prepares to hand William to Nora*
Nora: "Yeah" *catches William*
Anthony: *carefully hands William to Nora* "Careful, he's still asleep."
Nora (while carrying sleeping William): *smiles* "Ya, don't worry. Wait a min, let me check if he is wet." *takes a peek by tugging back of the waist of Williams's pants* "Yup, he's wet... I will change him and then we can go."

Anthony's thoughts: "I used to lie to Nora, i.e., I used to tell her that I changed William's pull-ups because the ARD absorbed all of the pee and poop and if I wouldn't have lied she would have suspected as to where and how William is peeing/pooping, thus, William never really experienced an actual pull-up change by anyone. He either used to pee in the bathroom or the ARD, even tho it was mostly in the ARD from what I know. If he wakes up while Nora changes his pull-up he might be very embarrassed..."

[ Author - Cryo Zircon: "ARD is the abbreviation for Age Regression Diaper if you haven't figured it out yet. ]

Anthony: "y- yea sure... I will wait" *awkward smile*

Nora opens the backseat door, places sleeping William carefully on the seat, removes William's pants, pulls out a new pair of pull-ups, removes his pull-up and tosses it in a trash bag, wipes his pelvis region with a baby wipe, and finally puts on the new pull-up and his pants.

Nora's thoughts: "Much better! This is the first time I changed him, he's so cute, especially while sleeping!"

Anthony: "Done?"
Nora: "Yup, one minute, I'm coming." *carefully lifts William from the car and closes the door*

They enter the mall with sleeping William.

_______________________

I want to let you know that I will be writing on an irregular basis. Apparently, it's better and a lot easier for me.

Anyways, don't forget to vote, leave your thoughts in the comment section and follow if you haven't already to stay updated with me.

Age Regression Diaper 3000 [PART 2] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara