Chapter 03 - "Initialization..."

3-year-old William now all diapered up flicks the switch.

After a second of delay a hologram pops in front of William.

The hologram said the following: ''Please verify if Anthony and Nora are supposed to be your guardians. Say "Positive" if yes and "Negative" if no.''

William: *touches the hologram and his hand simply passes through it*
Anthony: "It's that cool hologram again!"
William: "yeah..."
Anthony: "So what does it say?"
William: "It's asking me a question, I think it will impact how I feel..."
Anthony: "Alright you do whatever, just let me touch the hologram once, I really want to touch it..."
William: "Lol, I understand, sure go ahead."
Anthony: *passes his hands through the hologram and enjoys it with fascination for a good 30 seconds* "Alright, this is cool, I will just arrange some stuff in the kitchen, you answer the questions or whatever."
William: "Kay daddy" *smiles with tongue out*
Anthony: *smiles and goes out of the bedroom*

William answers the question saying, "Positive."

The hologram fades away by turning into a digital mist and another hologram pops up and takes its place and his diaper starts glowing!

Hologram message: "Loading emotions..."
Hologram message: "Affection 0℅"
Hologram message: "Affection 37℅"
Hologram message: "Affection 89℅"
Hologram message: "Affection 100℅"

William gets a weird feeling in his body... he suddenly starts feeling drowsy. He lies down on the ground trying to stay conscious and passes out.

-Time skip-

Anthony enters the room and sets his eyes on William unconsciously lying on the ground with light coming out of William's pants.

Anthony: "William! William! You okay?" *tries to wake William up but to no avail*

Anthony's thoughts: "I wonder what's going on..." *he tugs the edge of William's pants and takes a look inside and finds out that William's diaper is glowing* "Woah... okay... umm..." *notices the hologram*

Hologram message: "User_Age-3: Emotion Importing 99.2%..."
Hologram message: "User_Age-3: Emotion Importing 99.8℅..."
Hologram message: "User_Age-3: Emotion Importing 100.0℅"
Hologram message: "Checking..."
Hologram message: "Initializing..."
Hologram message: "Done."
Hologram: *fades away turning into a digital mist*

All of a sudden William's diaper stops glowing.

Anthony: *gently shakes William with his hand* "William? You there, buddy?"
William: *slowly opens his eyes and sets his eye on Anthony's concerned face* "Daddy... it's okay, I am fine. At least, I think I am..."
Anthony: *sigh* "Glad to know."

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading, I might upload more frequently cuz I am feeling motivated to write more, so yeah, stay tuned.

And thanks for reading, follow me for updates and don't forget to vote.