The Truth

Hi guys, it's me Cryo Zircon... I am here to let know something that's fundamental to the creation of this story and me as a person. Additionally I wanted to inform my really precious readers who keep waiting for my next chapter that I keep thinking about this story and don't intend to abandon it.

Anyways, here's what I think you all must know about me as a person:

I am overall optimistic and am an Idealist, but... I am in pain for nearly a year now and that pain has been one of the reasons this story was created in this first place. I have this overwhelming longing to become a kid physically and emotionally but not mentally that simply desiring it produces shaky emptiness like feeling in my chest with a wavering sense of misery that makes me cry every other day. I am feeling it at the time of writing this and was in tears just a few mins ago...

No matter how much I vent or get social support, it never makes me feel better about this in the slightest... it's like there's a hole into the void embedded in my heart. It's as if I can never ever be satisfied in life unless I can be kid. Here's a good thing tho; me being an idealist believe I can make my dreams come true one day in the future through science, so... why don't I give it my all in studies and career and use this overwhelming desire to fuel my motivation you ask? Well, let me tell you there's a desperately ambitious raging wildfire in my heart to achieve this dream but as you may already be familiar "too much of a good thing is bad for you" and this desire has grown so strong that instead of doing stuff I just dwell in my longing, doing things like looking at kid's pictures and crying (similar to how people grieve for a loved one by exposing themselves to their items/photos or anything that reminds them of the lost loved one). Here's a metaphorical example; I want to eat a delicious food so horribly that instead of collecting money to buy it and enjoy it by being able to eat it, I just keep smelling the food and hurting with desire/hunger. Smelling the food here refers to me doing things like wasting my life browsing literal children's clothes online collecting the pictures of it. This story was like an escapist fantasy, my behavior is VERY similar to grieving except I haven't actually lost anything.

I don't know what to what to do, I am optimistically depressed and forever hurting without any injuries. I just feel like tightly squeezing someone and crying (Aka bawling my eyes out).

Other than just this story I want to make other creations like a game where you can be a kid or a movie/show with a highly similar concept. I am sure you guys are dying for such a thing even if it may not be as much as me.

But this pain isn't getting me anywhere it makes me cry even more... 💔

That's all... thank you so much for reading all the way it means a lot, I won't ask anything more from you guys. However I have created a discord group for all my readers to join, so if you are interested you can even chat with me there I would love to make new friends... Here's the link: https://discord.gg/xTpWXRCezf

[The server is in progress at the time of typing this and Reaction roles and an option to choose color names among other things will be added soon...]