Chapter 01 - Activation?

[NOTE: if you haven't already, read the first part of my story first, here's the link: https://my.w.tt/aNsYmCqLscb]

William tells everything about the box glowing and a page being added to the manual.

Anthony: "Okay... I see, Interesting. I want to see it for myself." *walks to the wardrobe and opens it*

He takes a look at the diaper, the box, and the manual.

Anthony: "Well, The book certainly looks different, updates wow... This is so unreal..."
William: "I know right! you should have seen it glowing."

Anthony starts reading the manual.

Halfway through reading:

Anthony: "There's a community of people like you William?!"
William: "Well, I casually talked about my wish of becoming younger in a way that showed that it would be a cool thing to happen. But, In reality, I had a burning desire to become younger every single day. I just didn't want to say it..."
Anthony: *awkward silence for 3 whole seconds* "Okay... I mean... okay I don't care, all that matters is you are happy, right?"
William: "I am blissed." *smiles*
Anthony: *awkward smile* "okay I suppose... So you want to use this Experience switch thingy?"
William: "You bet I do."
Anthony: "Alright, I am a little scared but go ahead." *hands Anthony the box*
William: *looks at Anthony for a sec* "Here goes nothing." *flips the switch*

______________________________

Apologies for the short chapter, It was hard to write for some reason.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more!

Also, don't forget to vote and follow me to stay updated.