Chapter 09 - No Response

The teacher arrives at her husband's car.

Teacher: *enters car, takes a seat in the front beside her husband's seat and places the cute little William on her lap*
Teacher's Husband: "Now who is this little champ?" *smiles at William and then looks at the teacher expecting an answer*
Teacher: "His parents are nowhere to be seen... I tried calling them, oh wait! I forgot to call his father!"
Teacher's Husband: "How can you forget! You are a teacher for..." *notices William looking at him with a slight smile*

William's thought's: "Hahaha, will he actually say the F word in front of me?"

Teacher's husband (continues): "... for... for the children... Yes, for the children." *ackward smiles towards the teacher*
William (while hiding his face): *tries not to laugh with an amused smile*
Teacher: *laughs slightly with a hand covering her mouth* "I apologize, poor kid had an accident... I must've forgotten because of it, I thought I called both of them when instead I called only his mom twice. Alright then, wait here with him I will check the record and return."
Teacher's husband: "Gotcha!"

Teacher gets out of the car leaving William in her place and goes back to the staff room in the kindergarten.

William and teacher's husband now alone together in the car:

William: *looks at Teacher's Husband*
Teacher's Husband: *smiles at William* "What's your name?"
William: "William"
Teacher's husband: "Well, nice to meet you William, don't be scared you are safe with me."
William: "Okay..." *slight smile*

William's thoughts: "They seem nice... I just hope Anthony and Nora are safe... I am really worried."

-22 minutes later-

The teacher arrives back from the school and notices William asleep on her seat. She carefully lifts him up, sits down and places him on her lap before shutting the car door.

Teacher's Husband: *whispers as to not disturb William's sleep* "So... How did it go?"
Teacher: *whispers back* "Not good... No response... Let's just take him with us for sometime, I have already notified the school authorities so if his parents come looking for him they will know he is with us."
Teacher's Husband (while whispering): "Alright, I just hope they respond soon or else William might probably panic."
Teacher (while whispering): *slight nod* "True..."

__________________

Once again thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Cya next chapter.