Chapter 14 - Cookies!

|Meanwhile far away from Mrs. Herald's house|

Man in a black suit (while talking to a mysterious man on the phone while riding the limousine): "Yes I have acquired the diaper, the box, and the manual or guide book whatever it is."
A mysterious voice from the phone: "Great, remember don't read the manual or open the box or I will have no choice but to kill you. It's really important, bring it back safely."
Man in a black suit (while talking to a mysterious man on the phone while riding the limousine): "Affirmative, Mr. Howarth Sir. I will bring it safely to you without reading the manual or opening the box rest assured."

|Mrs. Herald's house|

Mrs. Herald: *unlocks & opens the door and greets Anthony and Nora* "Welcome, I apologize for taking your son home with me but he's just 3, and such incidents rarely happen, parents always come in time, at least in our school so I was intrinsically worried."
Nora: *awkward smile* "It's okay... We are sorry for being late."
Anthony: "Can I see William now?"
Mrs. Herald: *smiles* "Yea yea, sure come in he is right on the sofa eating cookies over there, you've got a really cute son."
Anthony: "thanks" *walks towards the sofa*
Nora: "thank you, you are really kind."
Mrs. Herald: *smiles* "Come on in, rest a bit and let's talk, what was your name again? Nora?"
Nora: "Yep, N-O-R-A Nora."

Mrs. Herald and Nora continue talking with each other and then Mrs. Herald takes Nora to the bedroom where they continue talking alone.

Meanwhile, Anthony notices William on the sofa eating cookies as if they are the most delicious thing in the world.

Anthony's thoughts: "He's enjoying his time being in a child's body, oh well, good for him... Anyways, I have to talk to him about the diaper nearly getting stolen."

Anthony: *approaches William and whispers* "psst, William!"
William: *turns around to face Anthony and continues stuffing cookies into his mouth*
William (with cookies in his mouth affecting his speech): "Wuab meab yew sow late?" (What made you so late?)

Anthony: *confused* "What...? Anyways, just stop eating! I-"
Mrs. Herald's husband: *interrupts Anthony* "Don't be so strict, let him eat, you should be grateful for such a cute son." *Humble smile*
Anthony: *turns around and notices a man who looks around 35ish years old* "well, uhh..." *awkward smile*
Mrs. Herald's husband: *takes a seat on a separate sofa chair with a cup of tea in his hand* "Go ahead take a seat on the sofa beside William, let's have a chat, shall we?"
Anthony: "Well I am in a bit of a hurry, I umm uh, have some um work to attend to..." *awkward smile*
Mrs. Herald's husband: "Eh shut up! I am sure you have plenty of time on your hands, you just don't want to talk with an old chap here don't you?"
Anthony: *awkward smile* "Alright fine, I guess I can spare a minute or two..."
Mrs. Herald's husband: "Great! let's start with names, I am Maxwell, and you?" *Sips tea*
William: *quietly eats cookies and listens to their conversation*
Anthony: *frustrated sigh* "...Anthony"

William's thoughts: "Sorry Anthony, I think you have something important to tell me, but, these cookies are just too good, I will try to talk after I am done eating."

-15 minutes into Maxwell's and Anthony's conversation-

Maxwell: "-and that was how I got my trophy"
Anthony: *fake smile* "Wow, that was quite a story."

Anthony's thoughts: "I DON'T GIVE A F*CK, I JUST WANTED TO TALK WITH WILLIAM FFS!"

William: *eats his last cookie*
Maxwell: "So, wanna know how I got the rest? The spelling bee trophy especially has a great story behind it!"
Anthony: *awkward smile*

Anthony's thoughts: "God please save me I can't take this man's talks anymore! I want to say No but I don't want to say No."

William (acting like a kid): *tugs Anthony* "Daddy, pee-pee" *winks at Anthony*
Anthony: "Well... Maxwell, it was nice talking to you, I will get back to you."
Maxwell: *smiles* "yea sure, the bathroom is at the side from there."
Anthony: "Thank you." *smiles*
Anthony: *picks up William and carries him towards the bathroom*

Anthony's thoughts: "Thanks William, took you long enough! Phew..."

They reach inside the bathroom.

Anthony: "Thanks for the save bud!"
William: "Don't mention it." *smiles* "So... You seemed like wanted to talk about something?"
Anthony: "Yea, so... About the diaper, our house was burglarized and the diaper box and manual were stolen."
William: *shocked*
Anthony: "fortunately, I had hidden the diaper underneath my car seat and had placed a real baby diaper inside the box for safety measures and it paid out. The diaper is safe."
William: "Thank God, or else I would've been stuck as a kid and would've had to grow up all over again, I know that's what I am planning to do anyway, but, at least I have an option to ditch out. Why did they steal it tho? And why the diaper box and the manual how did they know about it?"
Anthony: "I have no idea..."
William: "scary stuff..."
Anthony: "Scary stuff indeed."

|Meanwhile|

Mr.Howrath: "MUHAHAHA! I have obtained the key to eternal life! This diaper will allow me to stay young forever! Now, according to this manual, this diaper should resize automatically to fit it's user. Interesting, let's try it out." *starts putting on the diaper*
Mr.Howrath: "why isn't it increasing in size..." *pulls harder and ends with a torn baby diaper*
Mr.Howrath: "Wait... What?! Was this just an ordinary baby diaper! How dare he!" *yells* "Agent 024!" *throws away the diaper with frustration and cover's naked legs with his pants in his hands* "Why the heck is there a fake diaper instead of the real one?!"

Agent 024 (Man in black suit): "Yes sir, I didn't know sir, I didn't check as you said, sir."
Mr.Howrath: "Anthony... That smart bitch, I am coming for that diaper! Just you wait..." *Angry villain face*

__________________________

Thank you for staying in touch with my story, just as always, vote, comment your opinions and follow to stay updated if you haven't already.

I don't have much to say this time, but, it's really hard to write when your story is long... At least I feel that way... Can anyone relate?

Anyways, cya next chapter!