Chapter 06 - Man in Diaper

William: *wakes up and looks around the empty bedroom*
William's thoughts: "what happened...?"

William starts feels a tingly sensation in his head and then suddenly all the memories rush back in his head.

William: "Oh... Right..." *quickly gets up from the bed and looks around for Anthony*

Anthony (sitting on the sofa in the hall): *notices William come out of the bedroom* "finally..."
William: "How much time is left for her to call?!"
Anthony: "Well, let's see..." *looks at the time* "12 mins to be precise."
William: "WHAT?! I can't poop and pee and become an adult again within that time!"
Anthony: "Yea I thought about that... remember the prototype mechanism which can be used to age/de-age almost instantly?"
William: *thinks* "oh yea, Right!" *pulls down his pants and uses it*

In front of Anthony's eyes William starts growing at around the speed of 1 year per second. While growing William realizes that his clothes won't fit and hurriedly tries to undress it but unfortunately he grows too fast and his little clothes are torn to shreds.

Couple of seconds later and William reaches his former 22-year-old form.

William (now naked with only a diaper on in an adult body): *ackward smile with slight blush*
Anthony: *tries not to laugh* "it's fine."
William: *breathes* "Wow... I feel like a giant, there are things I feel I can't describe, there is huge difference between a 3-year-old and a 22-year-old"
Anthony: "umm... I just have to say it you don't look cute anymore in fact you look so different. Well, first things first..." *tosses William's phone at William* "here, call your mom and then become a kid and come back... you look weird having a giant hairy body in diapers."
William: *blushes* "right... gotcha" *goes in the bedroom*

William calls his mom and talks like a normal William would. He then uses the prototype system again to turn back again into a 3-year-old.

William (talking to himself with his returned squeaky voice): "This prototype thing is amazing!"

William notices he is now a naked 3 year old in a diaper and proceeds to ask william for some clothes.

Anthony (cooking food in the kitchen): *hears a squeaky voice saying "Done"* "looks like little William is back, huh."
William: "Mhm..." *walks closer to Anthony* "What's cookin?"
Anthony: "Nothing much, just some good ol' beacon and eggs."
William: "Okay so, I need clothes."
Anthony: "Oh! Right... please give me few minutes I will give them to you after I finish cooking. You look cute in just your diaper anyways."
William: *blushes* "kay"

______________________________

Do ya'll even read this section? Anyways, don't forget vote & comment and thank you very much for sticking around.

Even tho times are hard, stay happy and spread joy, people need it.

Story may seem boring right now, but trust me, big things are going to happen.

Sayonara!