Chap 3

Gabriella POV:

We walked into this huge pack house, when all of a sudden the guy who I learned his name to be Eric, stopped walking. I could tell he's mind linking someone, probably the Alpha.

"Let's go." Eric slightly laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"The Alpha is surprised that it's a female rouge." Eric shook is head with a small cracking his lips.

"First of all I'm not an it. And what's so wrong with being a female rouge?" I asked stoping and putting one hand on my hip. But it just made Eric laugh and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"It's not bad but it's just rare." He stated while opening a door to an office. I walked in and looked at the guy sitting on the desk. "Alpha" Eric said and bowed his head. "Eric" Alpha Lucas said.

"Now what do we have here?" Alpha Lucas smirked.

"She ran away from her pack." Eric said.

"Okay so why don't you take a seat." The Alpha said to me and nodded his head towards one of the chairs. But I stayed standing.

"She's Fistey Eric." The Alpha laughed "I'm alpha Lucas and you are?" He asked.

"Gabriella." I answered. "Now Lucas what do you plan on doing with me?" My turn to ask questions. I didn't say Alpha Lucas because I don't belong to a pack and he's not my alpha. Yeah it's disrespectful but whatever.

"Well it seems like you don't want to go back to your pack, and I can tell your an alpha child. So you have a big wolf. I have no reason to put you in cells and I can't let you go so you can stay here and join my pack?" He asked part stated.

"Eh looks like I'll be joining your pack Lucas but two things. One, I will not call you Alpha because it's just weird. And two, you probably heard I'm a white wolf and I'm rare. So I want to be trained separately from the pack." I stepped closer to him making myself look taller.

He nodded and answered with "agreed. We'll welcome to to the Silver Stone Pack Gabriella."

"Also one last thing, everyone called me Ella but it's to sweet and so is Gabriella. So call me Gabi." I stated.

"Deal now I wanna see what your made of." And with that we walked to the training area, most wolves were either at school or the pack house so we were alone.

............................................

"Shift or no shift?" I asked.

"Stay in human form." Lucas answered.

"Okay we are going to start easy. First we will do a 2 mile run avoiding obstacles in the way. Whoever gets to the end first and gets the flag wins. Alpha vs Rouge." Eric said "good luck."

"3,2,1 GO!" And off we ran, Eric was running in wolf form because he will get further and make it to the finish line to see who wins.

First thing was dodging rocks and trees. Lucas was just in front of me when I saw a short cut. Lucas kept going straight but that path had more rocks. What I did was cut away towards the left and jump onto a big boulder and jump to a big branch I used it like a pole and did a back flip forward landing directly in front of Lucas.

I started running again with a smirk on my face when he slowed down in shock but it quickly erased when he noticed how far I already gotten.

The next obstacle was jumping over and going under objects. It was simple you could say but by the end of it Lucas was hot on my heels.