Chapter 15

Shout out to swagdood
Because this person is cool af!!!!!

LISTEN PLEASE. Okay so I'm adding a new character into the book and I want you guys to choose what his/her name is and everything about them like age, height, characteristics and everything! Comment the details and then next CHAPPY you can have character you made in this book!!!! Comment, Vote and then read!
~~
Gabi POV

The date with Caden was amazing and the next night he took me out to diner which was fantastic.

But right now I have to worry about the upcoming war and making sure everyone is trained.

I walked down to the gym before anyone else was there to practise for myself.

I played with fire in my hands and then released it through out my body so I was practically on fire. Then I put it back into a ball and stopped it.

I then made some vines wrap around me like a blanket but quickly ended it in just seconds. And then finally my electricity powers.

I let my electricity fly above me in, circles. I love using my powers, but I haven't let out my wolf lately and I do need to do that soon.

By the time I had everything set up, people were starting to walk through the doors.

"Ahh good to see you Gabs." Amber smiled and hugged me. I haven't seen Amber or Eric in a little while.

"Good to see you too." I smiled back at her.

"Gabriella Monet Ray." Eric stormed in yelling my name jokingly. It caused Amber and I to chuckle.

"Yes Eric?" I asked laughing.

"Where the hell have you been!" He laughed.

"Doing stuff but I know today we have to set up fights for the wolves because I want to see the improvement." I stated. Both of them nodded and then Eric yelled out.

"Okay today we are fighting. Gabi here will set you guys up. And yes Amber, Gabi and I will be fighting some of you since there is an odd number of wolves."

"Okay first we got, Ashley and Levi. Vincent and Harry. Caden and Kyle. Kelsey and Sarah. Amber and Joe. Eric and Derek. " I went through the line until there was one left with no partner.

The ginger hair girl that was kissing Caden when I caught them.

"Ah and finally Me and fooklyn." I messed up her name on purpose.

"It's Brooklyn." She sneered. Of course causing me to smirk.

"Oh right sorry, Me and Brooklyn. Well let's get started." I laughed and walked to the mat Brooklyn was at.

"Look bitch. We all know that Alpha Caden rejected you because you were to much of a whore and slut. And he didn't want that." She said pointing up and down. I laughed at her.

"Okay pup whatever. Now let's fight." I smirked.

"You won't beat me. I was trained by the Alpha himself especially when he was yelling my name." She laughed.

I launched myself at her. Sierra had took full control and I was sittin back watching her rip this ass apart. I'm just kidding she was only punching and shit.

"Okay stop stop stop!" She pleaded but Sierra gave her one last blow to the face knocking her out. I came back into control when Eric lakes my name.

"Gabi are you okay!!?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine but someone needs to take her to the pack doctor." I chuckled.

"I need to let my wolf out. So I'm going for a run." I ran hot of the gym and ran all the way past the territory boarder line in human form. So if someone were to see me they would think I was a rouge.

Once I knew no one was following I let out my wolf. It hurt a little since I hadn't let her out in a while.

I stretched out my back and started to run far. I just need a nice run. So I ran. Fast and furious (see what I did there.. Can't wait to see fast and furious 7!) I ran until I reached a little town.

I turned back deciding not to go into the town just incase. I walked a little before coming to a stream. I took a nice gulp of ice cold water and laid down.

'Cone back.' Eric tried to order me.

'Why?' I asked

'Because Caden sent people to look for you so shift into human form and then run back.' He said then blocked me out.

I did as told and ran back to the territory. Once I reached it and crossed it I ran to the gym. Only some people were there.

"Where did you go?" A guy, I think named Elvis asked.

"Just off the territory then a few miles north." I answered.

"You ran that far in just under an hour!" He said astonished.

"Yeah when your as fast as me it's not that hard." I answered then walked out.

.............

"There you are!" Caden came and pulled me into a huge hug again.

"Yup here I am." I laughed.

"Look I have a question for you." He stated.

"Ask away." I tell him.

"Would you, you know.. Umm be my girlfriend?" He asked.

He asked me to be his what? Girlfriend? Could I forgive? Should I? Am I even ready? What if something happens and I can't do anything about it? But then again he is my mate. But do I trust him?

"Caden I--"

~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Sorry (not really)

First VOTE gets a shout out!

Hope you guys comment a new character detail!

Bala 🐠