Chapter 19

Gabbbbis POV

I cried for days. In Caden's room. With eclipse. In Caden's shirt and sweat pants.

I heard a knock on my door, but instead I answering I went under the sheets even more. I've never been so vulnerable. So scared. Alone. I haven't ate in a while even if my friends being me food. I'll touch a little bit of it but not a lot.

"Gab open up." I think Eric demanded.

"No." I quickly answered.

"On the count of three I'll barge in. 1, I'm warning you 2 last chance Gabi.,3" and with that a body came crashing in. It was Eric.

"Look Gab I get it your miserable. But you aren't the only one who lost a mate. Emma died. 6 fighters died. And 12 injured." He told me.

"You need to get back out. Lucas is hurting but he's still out there." And with that he left leaving me in my thoughts.

............

I finally get the urge to get out of the bedroom.

I wore a black jumper and black converse and silver jewels all over. I did black mascara and eyeliner on the top. I curled my hair, and let's say I looked pretty bad ass.

I walked downstairs and everyone was surprised to see me while some didn't even recognized me.

"Gabriella?" Amber asked.

"Yes Amber." I answered and grabbed an apple.

"You look different." She stated.

"And you look the same. Yay." I said then walked out leaving everyone with their mouths open.
I walked back in just to say "oh and training starts in 5 minutes. If your late it's an extra 100 push ups." Then stormed out again.

I ran into the gym to see Eric.

"Gab your out." He looked shocked.

"Yeah I am." I stated then sat sat down and looked at Eric waiting for him to do something. All he did was scratch his head.

Finally everyone walked in. I started right away.

"Everyone. 10 mile run. Then pick a partner and fight them. But this time you can't concede you fight till one of you can't anymore." Everyone thought I was kidding but then realized I was serious.

"Get going." I stated.

Lucas walked in and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry too." He said back.

"How, how did Emma die?" I asked, almost regretting it.

"Well. She died saving a child. A young one. A wolf was going after the child and then she stepped in the way and the wolf killed her." He started to tear up.

"You know what she told me." I started. "She told me that, if she died she would want to die a hero. And she did. She saved a young child from being killed."

He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. Then we kissed. Just a slow one.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean too." Lucas moved a little bit back.

"No no it was fine. We were just caught in a moment. I should get back." And with that I walked away.

~~~~~~

Short but filler.

Vote and comment

YOLO

~ BALA 🐠🐠