Chapter 30 :0

4 months later.

...

"Oh my fü*cking gawd! Courtney! Shit Courtney! I think my water just broke!" I stood up yelling upstairs where Courtney was zooming down.

"Holy shit! Okay um get into the car and I'll get your baby bag!" She used her inhumane speed and was back in 5 seconds.

........

"Courtney I can't! I can't wait till the hospital! This baby is coming soon and is coming now!" I cried.

"Okay uh shit! I mind linked Lucas now he's on his way here!" Courtney looked nervous.

"Courtney you need to help me! Lucas isn't going to be here in time!" I let out another scream.

"We need to hurry then your losing a lot of blood." "Okay 1,2,3 PUSH!" She yelled and did as told.

"Again! 3,2,1 PUSH!" We did that until the baby came out.

Hearing the soft cries of my baby were like music to my ears except I was slowly fading. All I was seeing was darkness. I caught one last glimpse of Lucas holding my baby standing in front of me, whispering well it sounded like whispering to me. But he said "it's a baby girl, I love you Gabriella." He started to cry lightly as I closed my eyes completely for the last time.

Yes I died.

But I will always watch over my baby and Lucas.

LUCAS POV:

She died.

She lost to much blood. But she left me a heir. A female heir. And I will love her forever.

I looked down into my baby's eyes and she smiled right up at me.

She looked just like her mother.

My pack will have a Female Alpha.

~~~~~~~~~

The sequel will be about the baby and her life with her mate and being a female alpha.

The book will be called The Female Alpha.

I'll start it the sequel, once this book is completely over.

Next chapter will be Gabi's POV and her becoming the Moon Goddess.

~Bala🐠❤️