Chapter 12

Gabi's POV
(Read AN at the end of CHAPPY)
I'm going to be seeing my family today. I don't know if they are going to mad or sad or disappointed that I left.

I walked out I school feeling all ready then I see him. My brother.

He looks at me and eyes me up.

"You." He points at me. I walk over to him and stand directly in front of him.

"I haven't seen you here before. Tell me what's your name?" He asked.

"Gabi. Gabriella Monet Ray." I smirked.

I guess he didn't catch on because he quickly pinned me up to the wall and started yelling at me.

"What the hell! You can't come onto my territory and say your my dead sister! Now tell me what your name is." He ordered.

"Damon. You heard me I'm Gabriella. I was never dead. I simply ran away. I belong to Silver Stone pack now." I try to wiggle out of his hold but he holds me tight.

All he does is stare. Stare right into my eyes. His eyes were pitch black fading into his usual green.

He let's go of me causing me to fall onto the ground.

"Oh my fùćk ELLA! It is you! We all thought you were dead!" He hugged me tightly and I squeeze him back.

"It's so good to see you Damon!" I explain.

"You look so good! And different in a good way!" He laughed.

"Well I've been training and I am now top fighter at the Silver Stone pack."I brag.

"That is awesome! I can't wait for you to meet my mate!" He smiled.

"I heard about her and how your going to war with Staten Pack." I started. "I'm here to help you win the war. And I can't wait to meet your mate."

"She's amazing! I love her so much. I can't lose her. I'm glad your here! We all missed you much. Dad was kinda a mess but he's better now. Same thing with mom." He smiled.

"Well let's go see them then." And with that we walked into his beautiful, sleek black SUV and drove to my parents house by the lake.

.........

"MOM DAD IM HOME!" Damon yelled.

The house was a good size for two people. It had 3 bedrooms, guest room, guest room, and my parents master bedroom.

The kitchen was all black and it was big! The living froom had a black sofa and Two lazy boy chairs.

There was a picture of two wolves which is my mom and dad. His black wolf and my moms grey wolf.

"Yes Damon?" My said walking into the kitchen. She looked up and saw me. Her eyes were grey instead of the usual blue. Her hair had grey roots forming into her brown hair. Over all she didn't look to good.

Her hand covered her mouth and she came rushing to me.

"Oh my gosh! Is it you? Ella? Your alive!" She cried literally cried into my shoulder. I laughed gently and hugged her back.

"Yes it's me mom." I smiled.

"DAD COME DOWN HERE!" Yelled my brother.

"What do you want? Damon I don't have time for pranks! " My dad charged.

"It's not a prank Chase." My mom said still holding me in her arms.

He looked up at me and looked me deep on the eye. His face features soften and his body settled down.

"Gabriella?" He asked walking over to me. All I could do was nod before the tears came put. He hugged me I hugged him.

"I'm so happy your not dead! What happened!?" He half stated and part asked.

"I ran to Silver Stone Pack and they let me in. Trained my wolf and I there and we became stronger and stronger then we got a call from Midnight Moon saying they needed help with training. So Lucas top fighter and Beta and another normal fighter came to train them. And here I am." I said.

"Wait so how are you here?" My mom asked.

"Well I'm too fighter for the Silver Stone Pack." I smirked and smiled. My mothers face had a huge smile and my dad was nodding proudly.

"They are helping us against Staten Pack." My brother smirked.

We did a great big group hug and had some tea and I cached up on everything with Damon's Mate.

"So when am I going to meet her?" I asked.

"Well she can't come today but she does go to your school. It's Maya Runner." He smiled thinking of his mate.

'Come fast there is a fight at midnight moon.' Eric's voice boomed in my head.

"Sorry guys but I have to go. Something's wrong at midnight moon." They all hugged me and I said I'll come by tomorrow after school to meet Damon's mate.

'The fight is bad! Hurry quick.' Ambers voice now pounded in the skull.

'Who is all fighting?' I asked while running to Midnight Moon.

'Uhh I believe it's...-'

And they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER

Sorry I haven't been on and just to make up for it... The first person who votes or comments on this chapter get a follow and a shoutout!

First Comment- Shout out

First Vote - Shout out and follow!!!

6 votes for more!

Bala 🐠