Chap 4

Gabi's POV:

(Gabriella=Gabi see what I did there ^ Lawl lol)

1 year later.

"GABI!" Lucas yelled.

Eric and I look at each other when red faces Lucas comes running in.

"Yes Lucas?" I asked innocently.

"Why the hell did you glue everything on my desk to the wall?!?" Lucas roared.

"It wasn't just me!" I shouted standing up. I looked at Eric and shot him a glare and look that said 'you better speak up now or I'll use my powers against you.'

"Then who else was involved with this prank?" Lucas smirked at Eric. "I helped Lucas." Eric smiled.

"Gab you need to stop with the pranks every week! Last week you filled my shampoo bottle with hair removal!" Lucas cried. I do pretty good pranks. A year ago I wouldn't be caught dead disrespecting and pulling pranks against one of the strongest Alphas in the state.

"Oh come on Lu you love it." I smiled innocently and gave him my award winning smirk. I knew right then in there he would just give up.

Lucas shook his head and stormed out of the game room. Right when the door closed Eric and I were in A fit of laughter. Until we heard a knock at the door. "Come" laugh "in" Eric said in between laughs.

Amber strutted in smirking, "okay so I come down the hall way to see a frustrated alpha and lots of laughter. What did you guys do now?" She asked laughing.

"You could say we glued everything in his office to the wall" I smiled while shrugging "just another prank." We were all laughing like crazy.

'Gabi, Eric Amber my office now!' Lucas mind linked us. He sounded mad but I know it's not because of the prank Eric and I pulled.

.....

"Yes Lucas?" I asked as we walked in.

"Rouges" that's all he had to say before I was outside with all the other wolves. Of course I don't shift because I can win a fight in human form against a wolf.

Amber, Eric and Lucas all shift and start running to where the rouges were. I ran in human form, but I kept up pretty good. I've been training for along time and it's made me stronger and faster.

We took out all the rouges but kept some in the dungeon to keep for questioning.

.............

"Gabriella come to my office." Lucas said and I knew he was serious since he used my full name. All I could do was nod and follow behind.

We reached the office and I took a seat on one of the chairs and put my feet on his desk. "What do you need Lucas?" I asked.

"I received a phone call from the Midnight Moon pack." He informed.

Midnight moon. My mate is the alpha. Such memories. How much I wanna make him regret rejecting me!

"And they want us to train them. And we will be signing a peace treaty with them. And I wanted to let you know because you will be the one training them." All that just shocked me. Out of breath.

"Who will be going with me?" That's all I could ask.

"I will travel with you guys but once I know you and everyone is settled I will come back here. Otherwise you will have Eric, Amber, and another fighter names John." I knew John, I trained with him.

All I could do was nod then leave.

'We will be seeing our mate!' Sierra sneered.

'He isn't our mate anymore Sierra, he left us.' I reminded her.

'I don't want to see him' Sierra pouted.

'I don't want to either but just imagine his face when he sees the new us. He needs to regret ever rejecting us.' I told her.

'Rejection=regret' she said before drifting off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4 is done yay!

Bala 🐠