Chapter 17

Gabi's POV

Tomorrow we have war.

Tomorrow I fight. For the pack. Caden. Lucas and most of all myself.

I woke with Caden gone and a note on the side of the bed.

/ 'Good morning sweets! I hope you had a lovely sleep. I'll be in the gym waiting but until then take your time getting ready. Eric said it's going to be a tough yet easy day.

I love you :)

~Caden \

I kept the note with me and walked back to my room with eclipse trailing behind me.

I got changed into a coral colour sports bra and black running shorts. I tied my brown hair up in a pony tail and headed out.

I ran to the gym to see everyone warming up. I was going to walk over to Eric when I got Lucas started to talk to me through the mind link.

'Gab it's time.' He stated.

'Time for what' I asked confused.

'To show them me duhhhhh' Sierra laughed. Well duh.

'What Sierra said. And do it now.' He ordered.

'Why?' I asked. Why do I have I show them my wolf? Does it matter.

'At the fight your probably going to shift. So we want the other pack to be surprised and confused and we want our pack to keep fighting.' He stated in a duh tone.

I blocked him out from there and started yelling at everyone.

"Everyone come here. I have been informed to tell you who I am. So you guys probably want to know how I can beat a alpha wolf in its wolf form when I'm still human form." I looked around and everyone was nodding there heads in agreement while Eric and Amber were smirking.

"Well you heard about a white wolf right?" I added and again everyone nodded and urged me to continue.

"Well it's not a myth or legend and nether are elements or hybrids because that's what I am. A white wolf. When I turn 20 I can turn into any creature I want to. I have two of the four elements and electricity power. But when I turn 60 all powers go away. Except me being a were wolf. But I'll always be able to shift into any animal."

One girl from the crowd spoke up and called out "how do we know your not lying?"

Right then and there I shifted into my beautiful, huge white wolf. I looked at everyone and they all looked amazed. I shifted back.

"You can shift with clothes on?" One asked.

"Another ability from being a white wolf." I answered.

"So Thad how you beat me. Because of you alpha bloodline and because your a white wolf!" Caden smiled. All I could do was nod.

"MY MATE IS A WHITE WOLF!" He yelled out.

"Anyways there can only be one white wolf in the world at a time every 10 years. So some day in my generation there will be another white wolf. After I die though." I smiled at everyone.

"Now back to work." I yelled and everyone raced to work.

....

"Time to run and keep up." I yelled and shifted and ran off everyone trying to keep up.

We ran like a normal pack would and some normal pack members joined in and it just was amazing.

...........

I showered and got dressed nicely because today there will be a meeting with top fighters from Silver stone and Midnight Pack. Plus the alphas and betas.

You could say top fighters are the third in command.

I walked to the coach house where all meetings are taken place at and walked inside.

"Okay Gab, the meeting is about what the plan is." Eric told me before walking in. All I did was nod and head in right away with Eric behind me. Eric shut the door and I sat down and he say beside me. Caden and his dad was there. Lucas was here and so was my brother and his beta. I smiled at my brother and he smiled back.

"Okay so let's talk strategy." Caden started.

Lucas stood up and started by saying this and that blah blah blah. My brothers beta rose up in protest because he thinks we should do it this way and blah blah. Honestly this is boring.

'You bored?' Eric asked me.

'Just a little.' I answered back.

'Then spice it up.' He said practically willing me to make a move.

Lucas, my brother and Caden were all arguing.

I stood up and used my alpha voice to say "stop just stop." Everyone quieted down.

"Thank you. Now, the staten pack is coming over to the Blue Stone pack so we all go there tomorrow morning and then we wait for Staten to come and make a move but of course have trackers 5 miles outside the boarder up in the trees to wait for the Staten pack to arrive. They mind link back then we all hide and wait. Then ambush them. Done simple as pie. Your welcome." I stated then sat back down.

'Nice way to spice it up' Eric laughed in my head.

'Thank you, thank you very much.' (Please say you did that in a Elvis Presley voice :')) I did a little bow in my head and smiled at Eric.

"That could work. Well we know the plan and we will be at your territory at 9:00 am sharp." Caden finished and I was the first one out the door.

~~~~~

a little short but oh well.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Next chapter you could have a character named after you (comment it or write on my page type thing) and a shoutout! Woot woot!

~ Bala 🐠