Chapter 23

Lucas POV

My life came crashing down when Emma died. But, Gabriella was there helping me.

~Flash back to when Gabi was in the coma.~

~ "Lucas!" Eric yelled sounding worried.

"What do you want Eric?" I asked.

"It's Gabi she's in the hospital." All he had to say was that before we were both running to the pack doctor.

I saw Gabi with bruises all over her face.

"Who did this to her?" I yelled at the pack doctor.

"She did it to herself. John found her floating in the Lake alpha." He bowed his head.

I looked at her and tears started to come to my eyes.

"What does she mean to you Lucas." Eric asked looking at me because I was almost on the ground.

"She's - she's my second chance mate." And with that I was in tears.

I walked to her bedside and grabbed her hand. "Please wake up Gabs please!" ~~

~ Flashback over ~

Eric's POV!!!!!

Why Lucas and not me! I love her! I love Gabi! But no the alpha gets the girl. I wish she would see how much I love her. I wanted to mark her. I wanted to make love to her. I want her to love me the way I love her!

I need to tell her the way I feel whether she feels the same way or not I need her to know!

"Gabs can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"Yeah anything." She answered smiling. I love her smile. Stop it Eric.

"Promise me you won't freak out or treat me any different?" I asked again.

She looked confused the surprised then happy. "Are you gay?" She asked clapping her hands.

"Oh my god Gabi no." I shook my head. This is why I love her.

She just laughed.

Her beautiful laugh.

"Well uh Gabi .. I um love you. Like a lot. Always have and always will. I know you have Lucas but I need and want to know if you would consider giving me a chance instead?" I asked.

She look surprised then confused again.

GABIS POV

"Well uh Gabi .. I um love you. Like a lot. Always have and always will. I know you have Lucas but I need and want to know if you would consider giving me a chance instead?" Eric asked.

"Uh Eric I-"

~~~~

Cliffffhanger

Sorry (not really)

Team Eric or Lucas?

I need ship names for them!

Who ever gets a ship name for them gets a shout out!

~Bala 🐠😂