Chapter 26

Gabi's POV

"Okay here's the plan." I was telling Eric the plan to get his mate out of the cells.

"You and I sneak the cells and tell the guards that we have permission by the alpha. And if they argue I'll use my Luna title on them." Eric smiled at my wonderful plan.

"Then when I call Lucas to the cells and he come barging in and shit I'll convinced him to let your mate go. But I have to here why she was captured." I warned.

"Thanks so much Gabi! She's amazing!" He looked in love.

"Well let's start now." And with that we ran to the cells.

...

Luna both guards bowed. "What brings you here?" One asked.

"Just visiting. Now open up for us." I ordered.

Both guards looked at us then the one scratched his head. "I don't think the alpha would like that Luna." He looked down.

"Well he's not here. And I'm luna so if I say let me in. Let Me In." I used my strong powerful alpha voice causing him no choice to allow both Eric and I in.

Eric chuckled.

We walked down and past some cells. Eric didn't even look at other prisoners. I didn't know we had so many.

"Come on let's go hurry UP!" Eric said tugging in my arm. He is such a child.

We came upon a young women maybe about 17 or 18 with chestnut hair and hazel eyes. She wasn't that tall and didn't seem strong but didn't seem weak either. She looked up, she had light freckles and her hair was messy but pretty.

"So your the girl Eric doesn't she up about." She hissed with a little possessiveness.

"Nice to meet you to. I'm Gabi the Luna." I laughed.

"Oh my gosh your the famous luna that everyone is talking about!" She acted excited causing me to growl.

"Look bitch. I'm not here to mingle with you. I'm here to find it why your in here and why I should convince my mate to let you out." I growled. She cowered away.

"Fine. We came to attack. But I'm not really a rouge. I belong to the Raven Pack. Everyone ran in time before the guards came. I was told that if I was caught that I had to say I was alone and that I was a rouge coming to attack." She finished but started again. "Look I'm sorry about how I acted hair recently."

"It's fine. Here's the thing in calling my mate down. And I'll convince him to let you free." And with that I already heard Lucas running down.

"What are you doing here Gab?" Lucas asked running up and grabbing my hands. Then he saw Eric and his mate. He growled at Eric.

"Lucas I need you to free- sorry what's your name?" I asked.

"Courtney."

I nodded. "I need you to free Courtney! She is Eric's Mate."

"No. I can't this mutt attacked us." He argued.

"A she wolf. Alone by herself. Attacked. She wouldn't even come close to actually killing someone with all the guards who captured her. No offence Courtney." I smiled at Courtney.

"No taken." She smiled.

"Fine I'll let her go" and then he stormed off.

"Thanks and please call me court." Court smiled.

Eric and her were talking and talking so I decided to walk around the cells and looked at the wolves inside.

I saw all sorts of people mostly male.

Until I came across one cell with a certain wolf inside.

"Hello little Luna." He smiled.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Josh. Just josh." He laughed.

"What are you doing here." I asked another question.

"Well I got in trouble with an alpha. Alpha Carl from the Staten pack. And boom I'm here." He answered.

"I killed alpha Carl." I stated.

"So I've heard. Your the white wolf who's first mate died during the fight." That brought back memories.

"Yes. Yes I am. What kind of trouble did you get into." I asked.

"Well I was rouge. Then I became a member of the pack. Fell inlove with his mate and his mate liked me so he got rid of me. She thinks I'm dead. But I got sent here. I love the rouge life. I'm a actually the rouge every roué looks up too." He
laughed causing me to laugh.

"I've done some really bad things and I'm glad that I'm in the cells. Except I left my sister Angie back at home." He sighed.

"Why is life so hard?" I asked him.

"Life is weird but you got moon goddess blood in you." I was shocked to hear him say that.

"How do you now?!" I questioned standing up and grabbing the cell door.

"I had a visit with the moon goddess before. She told me when I found you to always look after you and make sure you would be okay." He smiled.

"So what are you to me!" I asked.

"I'm your-"

~~~ ~~~

Sorry not really ;)

Vote and comment

What is josh to Gabi?

~Bala🐠