Chapppp 5

Gaaaabbbbbi's POV

Today is the day.

I'm going to see my ex mate today.

And I'll tell you something.

I'm scared shitless.

But I'm also.

Ready to make him regret the reject.

"You ready Gab?" Eric asked.

"Uh yes I have my tooth Bria's and my shorts and everything I'll need for the next month." I answers making sure I had everything.

Eric chuckled slightly, "Gabi I wasn't talking about that I was asking of you are ready to add your unworthy mate."

I smiled quickly and gave him a hug. "I'm more ready then ever." I looked at him and smirked and he just laughed. "Be down at the truck in 10 mins Lucas wants to leave soon! He's been mind linking me constantly!" Eric groaned while walking out causing me to chuckle.

Eric and I are best friends then Lucas and I and finally Amber an I. We all clicked and it worked out. I told amber about me and it's better that she knows for this trip.

.............

"Let's go already!" Eric, John and Amber were in the back with Lucas driving and me in shot gun because I called it.

"So Gabs what kind of training are we going to do with these dogs." Eric asked.

"First we will do the capture flag thing we always do with the new arrivals. Then after we will do a 5 mile run and then some basic punching with the bags and then we will do a fight. We will chose at the time being." I answered.

"Sounds like Gabi got it all planned out!" Lucas said patting my back.

"It sounds all good to be Gabi." Eric agreed along with John and amber.

"Is Caden going to be at the training?" I asked simply.

Lucas looked at me debating whether to answer it or not. "Yes, you guys are training him too."

I smirked, let's say in ready. "Now this is going to be fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapppy
Bala🐠

~~~~~~~
JKJKJKJK
It's to short
I as gonna end it buttttttttttt
Nahhhh
Here's more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived and standing in the front of the mansion was Caden and his father and beta. I took one deep breath in and squeezed Lucas hand. He gave me a nod and Eric gave me a quick peck on the cheek am they hopped out along with John and Amber. After they got out, I walked out but I was hidden behind Lucas and Eric.

"Alpha Lucas." Caden nodded and bowed his head but all Lucas did was nod.

"Welcome to Midnight Moon. My fighters can't wait to get started and nether can I. Before training start we will go into my office and talk then your top fighter and everyone you have with you and your Beta can start." Caden told Lucas and again all Lucas did was nod.

"Who is your top fighter?" Caden asked.

Here I go.
Eric and Lucas side stepped and I took a confident step forward and said "I am."

Caden's face went pale. Is eyes were full of shock, lust, and anger.

"Your top fighter is a girl?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes and she is one hell of a fighter. Now Caden we have work to do so let's go and just so you know Eric and Gabi and Amber are staying and John will be coming back with me." And we that Lucas pulled Caden away.

I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Eric pulled me into a hug and told me I did great.

"Gabriella Monet Ray? Is it actually you?" Caden's father asked. He's always been nice, he was a great alpha and a good friend of my dads.

"In the flesh!" I answered him. I walked up to him and he pulled me into a giant hug.

"Your dad has been worried sick! Why did you run off? But I guess it was for the best because look at you! You used to be shy and innocent now your like bad ass!" Sean laughed, he was always a joker.

"I ran off because my mate had rejected me and I know right and I like the new new and call be Gabi!" I smiled.

"I hate it when a wolf rejects there mate! Like you were destined for each other! Just accept it!" Sean said.

"Funny I agree with you! It was nice talking to you and if you see my dad please tell him I could be coming home soon." And with that I walked back over to Eric.

"So your best friends with you mates dad?" Eric laughed.

"No your my best friend and he was a second father except I never talked with Caden." I answers while shaking my head.

Eric was about to say something when a demanding voice echoed the air.

"Everyone to the training area now." Caden.

We walked over and stood beside Lucas.

"Now we have supposably the bet fighters here to teach us some new moves. Yes we have the biggest pack but Silver Stone has the better trained fighters. They are here to help us." Caden's voice boomed with proudness.

"Beta Eric and top fighter anything to say." Caden asked.

Eric shook his head and Caden was about to speak when I cut him off. "Actually I have something to say Caden." Notice I didn't say alpha. "My name is Gabi. Not top fighter."

Everyone was caught off gaurs but I just smirked and smiled innocently at the crowd.

"Okay let's get started."

~~~~~~~~

This is the end of the chapter 😢

But don't worry there will be more!

Stay tuned

Bala 🐠