Chap 6

Gabi's POV

"Now this game is simple. You run the obstacle course that is about 2 miles long. Again there are obstacles and once you reach the finish line you have to look for the flag. It will be close by and I will be waiting at the finish line. Also there's a twist. You have to do it in human form. Good luck Eric will count down and will run behind all of you." And with that I bolted off.

I ran through the forest and all the way to the finish line and it didn't take me long. 'Send them' I mind linked Eric and next thing I heard was a whistle being blown.

I was waiting for awhile until I saw the first aid which happens to be Caden followed be another person.

"Get looking for the flag." I said looking bored which I was.

The flag was up in one of the old willow trees and so far nobody had seem to see it.

Everyone was finally here and Eric came up beside me.

'There all pretty slow. They aren't he fastest pack I've seen' Eric told me.

'So my mate has a slow pack yay. At least running is next.' I answered.

Eric chucked at stone at the willow tree as a hint. Caden caught into the hint and found the flag a few seconds after.

"I found the flag." He cheered looking so proud.

"Yeah you found it because I chucked a pebble at it. Now look you guys aren't the fastest pack and to be honest I've seen packs way better." Eric said honestly.

"Next thing is we are doing a 5 mile run. Human form." It was my turn to speak.

"Why are we always in human form." A ginger who was dressed pretty slutty spat.

"Well honey, it makes our wolves stronger and the stronger our human side is the better." I answered.

Eric and I took off and let's say it was hard for them to keep up. It was boring since I wasn't running to full potential.

'Eric you stay here I'm going to run up ahead and get everything ready for the next thing.' I mind linked him.

'Okay' he answered and with that I took off completely.

Caden's POV
It's her. It's Gabriella. My Mate who I rejected. She looks way different but in a good way. And she's training us. She isn't shy and quiet anymore she's dangerous and strong.

We were doing the 5 mile run when all of a sudden she took off and in the next few seconds she was out of sight. How is she so fast? Why did I reject her? She isn't the same?

~~~~~~~
Chapter 6 is complete bruh!

Please tell me you guys watched the Grammys! I love Katy Perry's performance and honestly the Pop Album award was a tough one!

Question: Who was your fav performer? Comment your answer!!!!!!

Just keep swimming

Bala 🐠