Chapter 11

Lucas on the side

Gabi's POV:

First day of school.
I'll be a senior. And so will be my brother.

Eric and I strolled into the school confident and proud. Everyone there is a wolf I think.

All the boys were eyeing me up. "Hey cutie." One of them said. But since I'm bored I had some fun with it.

"Hey hottie." I smiled. The group of boys laughed and kept talking about football.

"What was that about?" Eric asked laughing. All I could do was smirk at him. Causing him to laugh again.

"What's your name beautiful?" Another guy asked. Which I recognized from the last time I was here. I'm sure his name is Jesse.

Getting rejected. Such memories.

"Gabi. Gabriella Ray." I smirked.
His smile dropped and he took a step back.

"Your alpha Damon's sister?" He questioned. I smiled nicely at him.

"Yes I am." I answered.

"And your Alpha Caden's mate?" He asked again.

Errr I'm his ex-mate.

"Ex-mate. He rejected me and yet I can still beat the shit out of him." I smiled innocently.

"Did you know that silver stone pack has some of there too warriors at the Midnight Moon pack? They hate rouges." He stated and smirked between Eric and I.

"That's to bad isn't it Eric." I said to Eric. He smiled at me.

"Yes it is but I think this over sized dog doesn't know who we are." Eric laughed and we looked at Jesse who was confused and anger because Eric called him a over sized dog.

"Well pup Eric here is the Beta of Silver Stone." I said to Jesse. He's even more anger because I called him a pup.

"Your still rouge." He smirked thinking he knows everything.

"What pack are you from Jesse?" I asked.

"Blue stone." He said proudly.

"Ah my brothers pack.... I'm not a rouge. Nor do I belong to Midnight Moon pack." I said.

"Then whose pack do you belong too?"he asked. Wow this kid is as dumb as a rock.

"I'm from Silver Stone." I stated.

"Only warrior wolves are here from that pack." Again he thought he knew all the answers.

"I'm top fighter." And with that Eric and I walked to our first class.

............

We were just at the doorway ready to walk in when I was pulled by my arm into a janitors closet. By my Ex-Mate.

"What do you want?" I spat.

"Why were you disrespecting me to a member of your brothers pack saying you could beat me up?!" He asked part growled.

"Because it's the damn truth." I said. I got out of his hold and walked into class and say next to Eric. This is going to be a long day. But it will be longer when I see my brother.

~~~~~~

Done.
Short.
Bala 🐠