Chapter 14

Shout out tooooo iceprincess1983
Go follow this GEM 💎

Me on the side! 40lbs

Gabi's POV

I had dinner with my brother and his mate. Their so cute! I wish my mate was like that to me.

I got back to Midnight Moon in enough time for Caden to come running up to me.

"Gabriella look. I know I have been a jerk a dick and many more but I know I want you back! So please-" he went down on one knee. "So please will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

Yeah he was a complete douche but he is my mate. One chance and that's it.

"When is it?" I asked.

He looked taken by surprised and stood up. "So it's a yes?" He asked.

"Yes now what time are you picking me up at?" I asked again.

"Oh right yeah um 8:30 and make sure you wear something comfy sooo be ready." With that he ran off.

......

I was getting ready for my date when I got call from Lucas.

"Yeeelllow" I sang into the phone.

"Guess what!" He cheered. He must be excited for something.

"Did you get a new toy?" I asked referring him as a little of who just got a new toy.

"Shut up. And no! I found my MATE!" I can tell he was smiling which led to a smile being put onto my face.

"Lucas that's awesome!!!! Tell me about her!" I demanded!

"She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her wolf is a magnificent midnight black that looks kinda like a blue with patches of white. She's pretty short and so is her wolf. I'm really falling for her. You will meet her at the war which is in 1 week. Are you guys ready?" He asked.

"She sounds beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. And I'm ready. I don't know about the midnight monk wolves though." I sighed.

"Oh well you and Eric and Amber will get them going." He smiled.

"What's your mates name?" I asked.

"Oh right aha, Emma. Emma Priphets. She's amazing!" He laughed.

"That's good and treat her right." I warned. I took a look at the clock and noticed it was 8:15. "Sorry but I have to go on a date with Caden."

"So you to are good now?" He asked.

"Not really but I'm giving him a shot." "But I have to go bye LU!" I laughed.

He chuckled and said bye.

......

"Caden can I open my eyes now?" I asked.

"Yes you can sugar." He answered,

I opened my eyes to see a light up, games and rides carnival.

"It's closing hour so no one is here. And it's just for us." He grabbed my hand a walked me to a bunch of spots.

We rode every ride and ate everything there 🍕🍔🍟! And played every game.

He won me a big bear and won me a kitten.

"What are you going to name her?" He asked.

"Ummm you pick since you won it." I smiled.

"How about eclipse?" He asked.

"Perfect!" I smiled and looked at my black kitten who as white small sparkle like spots all over her! She's so cute.

"She's so fricken cute!" I yelled.

Caden laughed and we walked all the way back to the car.

......

"Thanks Caden for everything! Like taking me out and winning Eclipse. I had fun." I smiled. He smiled and me as well.

"Anytime. We should do this more often." He asked part said. I nodded agreeing and shut the door to my room.

I got undressed and fed little eclipse.

I lay down in bed thinking. Is there a future between Caden and I? Will there be another date? Do I want to? Should I even try with him? 2 chances? I have no clue.

Right then eclipse curled up into my chest and lightly purred herself asleep. Her heart beats vibrating against my skin.

I whispers softly in her ear "goodnight Eclipse." And fell asleep. Fast.

~~~~~
Don't forget to ask me anything!

First vote gets a shoutout!

Comment Vote and fan on!

I have lots of plans for this book and can't wait to write more so yes there will be another update tonight!

Yay you all say!

Bala 🐠