Chapter 25

Gabi POV

"Why are you in my dreams?" I asked my mom. (Moon Goddess)

"You see Gabriella you are in a tough situation between two males." She stated and I nodded. Eric and Lucas.

"You see I'm here to help." She smiled.

"Okay but what do I need help with?" I asked "I can choose by myself. I'm a big girl." I stood up.

"Yes but we need you to know something." She warned.

"Who is we?" I asked her.

"We is me and the elders." She laughed. "Now look. We barely ever give out second chance mates. You are different so we have you a chance. You are lucky to have a second mate because some wolves out there don't even get mates." I never knew that.

"And yet your here trying to figure out who to choose between your mate or his Beta." And with that she faded off.

"You only get a second chance. No more." Was the last thing she said before I woke up.

......

"Gabi!" Lucas yelled from downstairs. I could here the foot steps from him running up.

"Yes Lucas?" I asked.

He looked mad. No furious.

"What did you do last night?" He asked.

"I went to sleep." I stated.

"No right after the Bon fire. Who were you with." He knows.

"Nobody." I lied.

"First you cheat then YOU LIE." He raised his voice. His eyes went to a midnight black.

"Lucas calmed down." I ran over to him.

"Don't touch me! You were with Eric. My beta." He was shaking.

I didn't know hat to say.

"You like my best friend more then me." Lucas was now on the urge to shift.

"Yes I have feelings more Eric but I don't love him the way I love you. He has feelings NOT ME." I yelled.

Lucas grabbed me and held me tight. "If you ever think of leaving me I will chain you down."

"I would never leave my second chance." I smiled, he smiled.

"Um gab.. I kinda did something I kinda regret now." He started. I got out of his hold. What did he do?

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I um kinda punched Eric a couple times and he's kinda with the pack doctor." Lucas looked ashamed. Good.

"You idiot!" I ran out and to the pack doctor.

...

Eric had bruising all over his face and a bandage on some cuts.

"Oh my gosh! Eric are you okay?" I asked and hugged him.

"Yes I'm find." He muttered.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's not your fault and I know you chose Lucas." He gave me a warm smile. I couldn't say anything so I smiled back.

"I found my mate." He smiled.

"Really?" I smiled excitedly.

"Yeah I met her after I kissed you. She's a rouge." Eric looked down.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"The cells."

~~~~~~~

Dun duh duhh

TEAM LUCAS ALL THE WAY!

~Bala 🐠