chapter thirty four• yule ball ☆

"𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒚/𝒏...𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒔"

______________

𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

- 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅

_____________

Warnings: swearing, a jealous orphan

_____________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

^this is how you walk into the ball bc you are the baddest bitch lolz

(A few more modern songs will be used in this soo pls don't attack me saying 'that wasn't even out yet!' Like yes I know I just thought it would go well with the ball. Also I'm adding to the Yule ball because in my opinion in the book and the movie it didn't get enough time and focus.)

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*
[third person POV]

-flashback-

y/n was eating cake in the kitchens with dobby, talking about everything and drinking virgin pina coladas. "Does miss y/n plan to go to the Yule ball?" Dobby asked while pulling ugly mustard colored socks up. "Probably not dobster. Plus I'd rather eat cake and talk about all of the hogwarts drama with you. A rumor spread that I actually wasn't a kid who lived but someone with crazy parents that carved the lightening bolt into my neck. Which I find funny because my mom is dead and my dad is well- Voldemort." Y/n explained to dobby. "Dont worry miss y/n we house elves don't believe the rumors!" Dobby reassured smiling.

"My favorite whore and free elf all in one place? I must be one lucky guy." Theo smiled as he walked up to the small table the teen girl and elf sat at. "Still on that whore thing. After all this time?" Y/n laughed regarding the daily prophet. "Always." Theo smiled and sat down next to dobby. "So what are my favorite people doing?" Theo asked stirring y/n's drink. A pineapple chunk fell from the rim and plummeted to the bottom of the glass. "Don't touch the tip, I put my mouth on that!" Y/n yanked the straw away from the slytherin. After realizing what she said and seeing Theo's smirk she shook her head. "Don't say it-" y/n began but was cut off. "That's what she said." Theo bit the inside of  his cheek to keep his laughter in.