𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒌 ☆

'𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊'𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒇'

____________________

''𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊'𝒎 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃' -𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒓𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒂

____________________

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒔 𝒖 𝒓 𝒑 𝒓 𝒊 𝒔 𝒆 𝒔 𝒉 𝒂 𝒘 𝒕 𝒚

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

cinnamon roll ^

cinnamon roll ^

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[third person pov]

Harry harshly poked y/n's arm in order to get her attention. She sat next to him on the crimson couch, one that held many memories. While was in the middle of a conversation with Julien, who she hadn't been able to talk to due to Madam Maxime escorting him everywhere to make sure he can't help y/n, he poked her yet again.

Y/n held up her ringed index finger to signal she needed a minute. Harry huffed impatiently, he played with with long slim fingers. "Do you want to stupefy eachother into the black-lake after the second task?" Julien asked, y/n listening intently.

"Y/nnnnnnn." Harry dragged out, tugging on the hem of her jumper like a toddler. Y/n snapped her head around giving Harry the dirtiest look she could muster. "We have charms you can talk later." Harry grabbed his bag, although it was still relatively new, smudges, fingerprints, and tears scattered about it. He was never really good at keeping stuff in shape. Unless of course you count himself. You aren't born with abs like that.

Y/n threw her legs over the couch, her shoes slapped loudly against the floor. "See you later Julien, don't go m.i.a for a month again or I'll have to keep you missing." The girl left the warm homey room, her scent of pomegranate lingering.

________________

"You two told me you'd already worked out the clue!" Hermione said heatedly while the three practiced the banishing charm. The charms room was quiet other than the large bang every so often from knocking over modules. Y/n kicked her dusty, century old pillow into the box rather than using magic.