chapter thirty one• a ball? ☆

"you see that's the thing...
i just don't like you"

•**•**•**•**•

"let's escape into the music"

- don't stop the music by Rihanna

•**•**•**•**•

Warnings: swearing, Theo fluff, a very attractive gif below this.

*゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚**゚▽゚*

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

◇*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[third person pov]

The four friends ate while talking about the new article pita skeezer came out with. Harry looked over at Cho, when he tried to smile pumpkin juice spilled from his lips onto y/n.

"Ew Harold save the wet pants for Cho, except maybe not with pumpkin juice for her." Y/n winked at Harry who blushed a furious red while trying to wipe up what he spit out.

"Y/n!" Hermione scolded swatting the girl with a newspaper.

"As much as I appreciate you trying to clean the pumpkin juice of my shirt Harold you're currently fondling my tits so if you could save that for Cho please." Y/n said causing Harry to yank his hands away and blush even more. Slightly at the Cho comment but also at y/n. Before Harry would let himself find out why he was blushing over y/n he stopped himself. "It's just because of what she said." He reassured himself.

"Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again. 'Miss L/n a gorgeous but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for wizards. Any kind apparently! Her latest interests sources report are Theodore Nott, Draco Malfoy, George Weasley, and Ronald Weasley. No news yet on how Harry Potter is taking the emotional blow.' It's unbelievable!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Oo I'm a whore now. Fun." Y/n said sarcastically.

"Y/n! You aren't a - you know what!" Hermione defended.

"You know I'm taking this emotional blow very hard, how could you y/n." Harry fake sobbed.

"Whore." Y/n teased.