chapter thirty six• mr. egg ☆

'𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒊'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅, 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏'

____________________

'𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕... 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈'

-𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒓𝒆𝒚

____________________

𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔: 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 ;) 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒅𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

____________________

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

◇*・゜゚・*:

*・゜゚・*:....:*・◇・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

[third person pov]

Harry had stepped on y/n's foot for the third time in two minutes. "Step in my foot one more time and I'll shove mine up your ass." Y/n threatened, the moonlight corridors empty except for the two. The map and cloak ensured they wouldn't run into anyone and also helped navigate the castle.

Soon the large doors came into view, they could feel the warmth radiating from inside the bathroom.

"Pine fresh." Harry muttered, the doors swung open with a slight creak. Both teens winced hoping no one heard.

The bathroom was gorgeous. They both would become prefects just to use this bathroom. It was softly lit by a splendid candle-filled chandelier, and everything was made of white marble, including what looked like an empty, rectangular swimming pool sunk into the middle of the floor.

About a hundred golden taps stood all around the pool's edges, each with a differently colored jewel set into its handle. There was also a diving board. Long white linen curtains hung at the windows; a large pile of fluffy white towels sat in a corner, and there was a single golden-framed painting on the wall. It featured a blonde mermaid who was fast asleep on a rock, her long hair over her face. It fluttered every time she snored.